Chapter 4; Part 2: Take Me Back

♡Grell's POV♡:
I held the little child in my arms. To me, she looks like a child, at least. But really, she must be around 18. How does she look so beautiful?
I saw her eyes flutter open slightly. She looks at me with a bit of hesitation.
"W-Wha-....? W-Who are you? Where am I? WHERE'S SEBASTIAN?!" She struggled and thrashed, trying to escape my grasp.
"Oh, child... Don't worry about him. Only I can worry about him at the moment. It seems Bassy has a soft spot for you, Darling. TELL ME HOW TO GET BASSY TO FALL FOR ME!!!" I didn't want to get violent, but with jealousy and adrenalin rushing, I can't control my tone.
She punched my face over and over, but I'm use to the pain.
"Tell me what I have to do for him! Please! I'll do anything! I'll return you if you tell me..." I plead to the girl. And it seemed to work. She looked at me with eyes that sent a bit fear, but then she eased and sighed.
"Fine..." She sounded very irritated. "First you-..." She was cut off by the sound of a crash. Please don't be Will.... I don't want to be hurt by something I didn't do.
Bassy came running in looked around to see what was happening.
"Grell, what are you doing with (Y/N)?" Bassy also sounded very irritated. He glared at me and said, "Set. Her. Down. NOW!!!"
I shriek and quickly put the young lady down. She ran over to him and hid behind him. She was shaking a little bit.... I just noticed that now... I didn't want to scare her either... Damn it...
"Come, (Y/N), let's bring you back to the manor... I'll take care of Grell."
Oh no.... I slowly start to back away from the both of them and hope I can escape.
I turn around so I don't see them. I could sense Bassy's glare on the back of my head... I'm dead...
·
♥Your POV♥:
I look around to see where we all were. I dont see a door anywhere, but there is a hole where Sebastian broke in. Then how did the other person and I, get in here? I'm so darn confused. I wish I had Lily with me...
All of a sudden I hear a big crack from something behind me. I turn around look to see what it was. I saw the red guy's face smashed into a concrete wall. You could tell that Sebastian put a lot of force into it because there were cracks I the wall from it. Jeez...
I looked so Sebastian, his eyes were... 'Glowing pink?! What the hell?!'
I blink, then his eyes were back to it's normal crimson red. What did I see just a few seconds ago? Was it even real? I don't even know... I was probably just seeing things...
"Let's go before Grell gets up. He's a very stubborn person, so he won't give up. Now, may you take my hand?" He asked kindly as he hold out his hand with a small bow. I smile, nod, and take his hand. Sebastian guides me out of the very small and dark room. I'm very glad Sebastian found me. Who knows what Grell would have done if I was there any longer.
About 10 minutes later, we arrive at the manor. I just noticed my dress, it's covered in dirt and dust. Well, isn't that just lovely...? Anyway, I look up at Sebastian and say, "T-Thank you so very much, Mr. Sebastian."
He looks down to me and smiles. "You're very welcome, (Y/N)."
He opens the door for me then I just saw a face coming towards me. It smashed into me and we both fell on the ground. I look to see who or what it was, it was my brother Joel.
"Joel, what the hell are you doing?" I say sternly.
"OH MY GOSH I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!" He yelled then literally gave me a big squeeze. It felt like I was going to cough up my rib cage!
"L-Let go of m-me!" I squealed as it tried to get him off.
"Joel!" I heard Dominique shout. I could tell he was angry, yet worried.
Joel jumped off like nothing happened. Then a hand was placed in front of me. It was Dominique. I took his hand, then used the momentum to fall into his arms and hug him.
He pet me gently and hugged me tightly. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" His voice was a little shaky. I look up at him, then I felt something warm drop on my face. Oh no... he's crying.... He never cries.... "I don't want to lose you too..." He muttered then hugged me tighter.
"I'm perfectly fine, Dominique. Don't worry about it! It's all taken care of." I said with a light smile, trying to cheer him up a little. I wipe his tears away and hug him tightly back.
I felt him nod and he let me go. I looked at him, he was smiling, yet more tears were falling down his face.
I suddenly heard a scream from inside the manor. Everyone looks and walks inside to see what it was.
Sebastian was very tense, and I could tell that he was ready to fight someone again.
Again, suddenly, I crashed into the ground, except on my side.
"Oh my god! What the hell?!" I shout as I look to see who it was. It's Sasha.
"OH MY GOD I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONE FOREVER!!!!" Sasha cried as she kissed my face over and over.
'Oh god... Not this again...' I thought as I softly push her off. "I'm alright, Sasha." I say with a smile, again. I get up and walk down the same hallway we started off with. I didn't get to see my room.
"Miss (L/N), would you like me to take you to your room?" Sebastian asked from behind me. I nod and wait for him to go in front of me. I let him walk by and I follow him down the hallway. Then he stops by a door near Sasha's room.
"It's right here , Miss." Sebastian said as he gestured me into the room. I smile, but just as I was about to walk in, Sebastian whispered in my ear saying, "There's a surprise for you under your covers." Then he smiles, winks, and walks away to calm my siblings down a bit.
I walk in my room and closed the door behind me. I walk over to my bed and I lift the comforter and sheets. There I saw, was my little kitten I miss so dearly.
"Lily, come here kitty!" I whisper so Ciel doesn't hear me.
Lily leaps toward we with happiness. She purrs and snuggles against me. I hold her in my arms and hugs her. She softly meows and starts dozing off. Hearing her soft snors and purrs, it's making me tired. I still hold her as I lay down on my bed, pull the covers over us , and I starts to doze off.
I whisper into my kitten's ear, "Goodnight, Lily..." Then everything goes black.