Chapter 6: Captured by the Undertaker

🔪Grell's POV🔪:

I luckily got out of that Phantomhive manor in time so I won't get killed. That lil' girl really seems to capture my eye... She is so adorable and small compared to my height.
I walk down the streets, dragging my chainsaw behind me. I have nothing better to do...
Heeeyyyy.... Why don't I capture that little lady again?! That'll be fun!! But then Bassy will find her and take her way from me... Damn it...
"Grell, you moron, what are you doing, dragging your weapon behind you? I'm sure you don't want to break it." I heard someone familiar say to me. I turn around to see Will, standing there with that evil glare of his.
"Well, sooorry, William! I'm just not in the greatest mood right now, as you can see."
"Don't you have a job to do? I'm sure you have something." Will mutters under his breath. Then ge uses his long sheer and stabs me in the forehead with it. I felt blood stream my down forehead. "Will, stop being... Hm, what word shall I use to describe you....? Oh, yes.. A DINGUS!!!"
Will's face starts to heat up and turn red. I know he wanted to beat me up, but, surprisingly, he didn't. He just stood there, glaring at me. Then he turned around and just walked away...
'What the bloody hell just happened...?' I thought. Then I feel a grin spread across my face. 'Heh, whatever. I need to think of a way to capture my little trinket...'
I start to walk to where I would usually find someone who can help me. I need some tips. I walk along many streets to get there. I spot a few caskets in a few alleys. I look up into the sky, it was very cloudy. Nothing really changed, I guess. It has been cloudy for the past few days...
"Greetings, Grell...! What are you doing in this part of town?" I hear someone mutter to me from another dark alley. It was a somewhat tall figure with a top hat. His grayish bangs were covering his eyes.
"Hello, Undertaker. I'm here to ask something."

🌟Your POV🌟:

I walk to Ciel's study. I wonder what he is going to say.
I finally reach his door. I slowly and hesitantly raise my hand and i quietly knock.
"Come on in...." I hear someone say from the other side. The voice was a bit angry and strict.
I slowly turn the door knob and I walk in. I see Ciel with his back towards me, looking out his window. "Hello, (Y/N)..." He mutters, slightly turning his head to look at me.
"Uh.. Hello..." I say, bowing down to him elegantly.
"Now, (Y/N). Sebastian says that you have encountered Grell Sutcliff today. Do you anything about him? Or do you just know him from the past few encounters..?" Ciel asks, his voice is low and quiet.
"U-Uh... I only know him from the few times i have seen him... Do you know what he wants from me...? He's starting to kind of scare me..."
"Getting too close for comfort, I see? Hmmm..." Ciel turns back to his window. "Did he possibly move on from my butler...?" He mutters, almost a whisper.
I heard a quick knock on Ciel's door.
"I'm kind of busy at the moment.... Who is it...?" Ciel asks, slightly shouting.
"Young Lord, Grell has something to say to you... I suppose it is a threat..." I heard Sebastian reply from the other side of the door. "If Miss (Y/N) is in there, it's best to keep her in there to keep her away from Grell..."
"I'm coming." Ciel said, clenching his fists. Then he turns around to face me. "Stay here. And don't leave the room until I say so. Understand, Miss?"
I nod and I sit down in a seat the was in front of Ciel's desk.
"Good. I shall be back soon. If you need me, just yell for me." Ciel qalks to his door and walks out of the room. Sebastian slightly smiled at me before he closed to door behind him and Ciel. I heard their footsteps walk down the long hallway. Everytbing is way too quiet... Where are the birds? Where is Pluto? Where is Lily when I need her... I hope my little kitten is alright...
I suddenly saw a figure out of Ciel's window... The person was in all black and they had really long grayish hair that covered their eyes. They also had an odd top hat... The person just looked at me and grinned evilly... The grin just sent chills down my spine...
Who was he and why is he looking at me..?
Within a few seconds, Ciel's window crashed open and my vision went black.

💀Undertaker's POV💀:

I hold the young lady in my arms, walking her to my place. Grell better be thankful that I agreed to help him. Why does he want this girl? Why us she so special to Grell?
A few people look at me like I'm a murderer. What else? Dont mind me, I'm just carrying a girl's body. Pfft...
I open the door to my little place and I slowly walk in, being cautious of the girl's head so it doesn't whack into the door frame.
I lightly set her down into a casket that had cushions inside. I wish i vould just do whatever, because i placed her in my best casket... but im just doing this for Grell. Ugh...
I heard a sudden burst through my door to see Grell slamming the door behind him He was breathing heavily, his eyes were filled with panic.
"What happened, Grim Reaper? Are you being chased again?" I mutter to him with a chuckle.
"Shut it-! Where did you put her? Where did you put my darling..-! Oh! There she i-"
"Pay up, reaper. I didnt help you for nothing." I say with a grin. Grell glares at me and rolls his eyes. Then he digs in his pockets to pull out two small bags and a handful of coins, then hands them to me.
"Happy...?" Grell growls as he crosses his arms stubbornly.
"Oh yes... More salt and some coins, just what I need.... Hehehehhh..."
I could have sworn I heard Grell whisper under his breath, "What the hell is wrong with that guy....?"