Chapter 2: Home is Another Word For Destroyed

♡Your Father's POV♡
Seeing the smile on my daughter's face made me happy. I hope she takes care of the kitten.
"Hun? Ready to get going? We have to hurry before the kids find out." I said in a worried tone.
We had to get out of the house. The kids cant see us leave... I wish we didnt have to leave them behind... but Ciel Phantomhive told us to leave our children... I dont know why but we must do what they say...
We picked up our bags and we left the house without making a sound.
·
♥Your POV♥
~time skip; a hour later~
I was playing with Lily with a fake mouse toy that was in the box with her.
I felt a blast of wind come from my open window. I set the toy mouse down for Lily to play with it. I stumble over to the window and I see a large tornado in a farm area about a few miles away. I was scared for my life and I pick up Lily and put her in her box so I can warn my siblings. I knock on all ofvtheir doors and shouting, "THERE IS A TORNADO COMING!!! COME ON!!! WE HAVE TO GO TO THE BASEMENT!!!" Then all three of them run down stairs and head to the basement. I run to my room, grab my small emergency case for this situation.
I feel like im the only smart one out of all the siblings.
Anyway, I put the small emergency case in Lily's box and pick it up. I run down stairs and I knock on mom and dad's door. "Mom! Dad! Come on! There is tornado coming!" I knock several time and still no answer. I was about to open the door but then I hear my eldest brother shout, "(F/N)!!! DO YOU WANT TO BE KILLED?!?! GET DOWN HERE!!!" Then I see him running at me and he picks me up bridel style and heads back to the basement.
"BUT MOM AND DAD ARE IN THERE!!! LET ME GO, DOMINIQUE!!!" He didnt listen to me... He had tears in his eyes when he was running... I tear up as well and cry on his shoulder.
When got to the basement, he shut the door, locked ever lock, and ran to the corner everyone was in. I took the emergency case out of the box and set it down on the ground. I looked at Lily and smiled. Im surprised she didn't make a sound the whole time. It seemed like she was the only one to make me happy now. Dominique(5 years older), Sasha(3 years older), and Joel(1 year older) were very frightened.
Then Lily meowed.... That made everyone look at me then the box.
"(F/N), what do you have in there?" Sasha asked.
"I-It's a-" I was going to tell them, but then the ground began to shake and crumble. I screamed and hugged the box that had Lily in it. The other three were holding each other tightly.
About a half an hour later, the rumbling had stopped and when we looked outside of our basement door, everything was gone. Our home, our memories, and... Our parents...
I looked at Lily, she was shaking like crazy. I don't care if my brothers and sister see her. I took her out of the box and held her close to me. She mewed in my ear. It made me feel so bad that she had to go through that....
"It's okay, Lily... It's alright. Its gone now..." I whisper to her. I kissed the top of her soft head as if she was my own child.
"Where did you get that cat?" Joel asked.
"Mom and Dad gave her to me... She is the only thing I have of them now..." I said as I hold Lily a little tighter. Tears start to form in my eyes. I dont know what to do without them now...
"She's a pretty lil' kitty, isn't she?" Sasha asked in a calm tone.
"Yea. Uh... Whats the kitty's name? Did ya' name her?" Dominique asked me.
I nodded and said, "Lily, Lily is her name." A tear trails down my face just thinking of them. I... I could have saved them! They were in their room! But then Dominique got in the way and took me away from the door.... It's.... IT'S ALL HIS FAULT THAT MOM AND DAD ARE GONE!!!
When I looked up, my siblings were a bit shaken. They backed away. They were looking at something that must have been behind me. I saw the shadow, so I slowly turned to see what it was. It was a tall, slender man with a butler suit on. He had gorgeous raven hair and crimson eyes. He... He was looking at me. Why?