Chapter 5: Meeting the Servants with Red

(A/N: I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in a while!!! I've had problems with my phone... But luckily I got a new one, so I'll be updating more often c: Anyway, enjoy the chapter! ♡)
~
♡Your POV♡:
I woke up to the sound of my door creaking open and a loud sneeze. I flutter my eyes open to see Ciel in the door way. I make sure Lily is hidden under my blanket, and luckily, she was.
"U-Uh, Good Morning, Ciel! What brings you here?" I asked, slowly sitting up, making sure not to wake Lily up.
"Hello, Ms. (Y/N)... Sorry if I have awoken you..." Ciel says with a sneeze short after.
"U-Um... Are you alright? You're not getting sick, are you...?" I asked, trying to seem like nothing was suspicious.
He simply nods and replies with, "Yes, I'm quite alright. And, no, I'm not sick... Just my allergies are acting up again... I hope Sebastian hasn't been hanging around cats... Anyway, I'd like to see you in my study after breakfast. I'll send Mey-Rin in her to help you get dressed... Is that alright with you...?"
I nod and smile at him, hoping to get a smile back. But all I got was the back of his head when he turned around and walked to the door.
'Rude...' I thought, slowly getting out of bed.
I wait patiently for Mey-Rin. Lily comes out from under the covers and rub against me. I pet her gently, giving her the love and attention she deserves.
I can tell she heard someone coming by the way Lily's ear went back. She hid under the covers again, staying hidden.
My door opened to reveal a maid with redish-pink hair. She had broken glasses and a cute short maid dress.
"Hello, Ms. (Y/N)! I was sent here by my young master to help you dress, yes I was!" She said cheerfully with her bubbly voice. She walks in, closing the door behind her.
She helps me undress, get my corset on, and find a nice dress for the day.
I send her off, thanking her for helping me. She bows and walks out of my room.
I slightly curl my hair a little bit, just for some style.
I walk out of my room and I close the door behind me, making sure Lily doesn't slip out.
I accidentally bump into someone on my way to the dining room. It seems I had fallen as I open my eyes to see myself on the ground.
"Oh, sorry, Lady (Y/N)!! I didn't see you coming!" A sweet male said, helping me up. He had an accent and a voice that could make someone smile. I look to see who it was.
It was a boy, a bit taller than I was. He had blonde hair with red clips in is hair to hold back a few strands. He had wide and cute green eyes.
"If it's alright, really! No harm was done!" I say with a light giggle. He sighed in relief and smiled at me.
He held his hand out and said, "I'm Finny! I'm the Young Master's gardener here at the manor!"
I take his hand and give it a light shake. He had a really tight grip and shook my hand energeticly. This made me smile but then a voice interrupted.
"Finny! The young master needs to see ya'! Oh, sorry if I intervened here with your lil' greeting... Heheh..." A deeper male voice said awkwardly. I look to see a tall man with dark blonde hair. His hair made his sea blue eyes stand out. And he has a cigarette in between his lips.
"It's alright! Bard, this is Lady (Y/N), the girl our young master told us about!" Finny said in his cute and cheerful voice.
"'Ello, Miss!" The servant said with a polite bow. "I'm Baldroy! I'm the cook at this manor! Say, you are quite a beautiful lil' lady!"
I blush as his compliment, but then Bard was whack on the side of his shoulder by Finny. I giggle as the two argue.
"Would you two behave? Get back to work before the young lord sees you two not working..."
The two servants freeze then dash away in the blink of an eye.
"Sorry you had to see that, Miss (Y/N)..." Sebastian said with a apologigetic smile.
"It's alright, Sebastian. They seemed really nice, so I don't mind!" I say back, smiling to him.
"Okay, now, breakfast is ready," He holds his arm out to me, "Would you like to come with me?"
I smile and wrap my arm around his, allowing him to lead me.
We suddenly hear a large crash of glass. Sebastian picks me up and dashes to the noise so we could hurry. I saw a red figure standing there, looking at us.
'Grell...' I thought...
"Grell, what are you doing here? Don't you think you've had enough of breaking in here?" Sebastian yells, putting me down and protecting me.
I look at the ground to see all three servants laying there, covered in, what appeared to be blood.... Oh, please tell me they are alright...!
I run around Sebastian and head to the servants that were behind Grell.
"Oh, Darling! It seems you have seen your little friends..." Grell says, picking me up by the back of my dress as if I was a little doll. He brought his face close to mine and whispered in my ear, "I know who you are, and you won't get away so easily next time I get you, my little trinket."
I felt his breath on my neck, which sent goosebumps throughout my body. He set me down and looked over at Sebastian.
"Don't worry, Bassy... I won't hurt her... I would NEVER hurt a little Dooley like her, so delicate...." He bent down to my height and looked into my eyes, "And so beautiful....."
Then he fled. I bent down to Finny, Bard, and Mey-Rin. I saw their chests rising and falling, so they were still breathing.
"It's alright, (Y/N). The servants will be okay... I'll get them fixed up... Just go and see the young lord. I'm sure he'd like to see you now." Sebastian said, walking over to me and looking over the servants.