Chapter 10: Rest

Grell's POV:

I had so much fun with (Y/N) last night. I'm glad that she made me stay. I understand why the rich little brat and Bassy didn't want me to stay though.... I know I'm not the greatest person in the world...
Oh well!
(Y/N) made Bassy give me a spare room to spend the night as an apology. I can't thank her enough... Do I deserve it..? Probably not, but I won't complain. I need to do something for (Y/N) in return... If I don't do anything for her, I'll feel horrible... But what should I do...? Flowers? Gifts? Argh... I don't know....
I need to find out what she likes...
I decide to finally get up from the comfortable bed I'm laying on and I get out of my room. I look around to see where I should go. I just noticed how long these hallways are and that the hallways are still dark. It must be pretty early.
I wonder if (Y/N) is awake yet...?
I search down the hallway full of rooms. I could see every room's lights are off except for one. I quietly peek in, making sure that no one will see or hear me. I could see (Y/N), and she seemed to have fallen asleep at her desk... What was she doing...? I quietly sneak in, close the door, and walk over to her. She was sleeping peacefully, which was extremely adorable. I very gently pick her up, trying not to disturb her. I carry her over to her bed and lay her down, covering her up with many blankets. Her little cat hops up by her and curls up on her chest. I smile a bit and sit on the edge of (Y/N)'s bed.
Well... I don't have anything to do since she's still sleeping. I get off of (Y/N)'s bed and I go over to her desk curiously. I look at what she was doing last night. I see drawings and designs. Many of the drawings were girls in dressing and men in fancy uniforms. These drawings are actually really good...! I never knew that she could draw this well...!
I heard some stirring over by (Y/N)'s bed. I look over and see her sitting up, holding her kitten in her arms. "G-Grell...? What are you doing here..?"
"O-Oh, I came in here to check on you and you were sleeping at your desk." I say with a polite smile.
"Then you carried me to my bed, I assume..?" (Y/N) muttered, rubbing her eyes to wake herself up a bit.
"Of course. I didn't want you to wake up uncomfortably, my lovely lady." I say with a grin and bow properly. She giggles and smiles. Her kitty leaps out of her arms and crawls over to me playfully.
I walk over so her kitten can reach me. The kitten reaches out to me and lightly pats my arm. "Heheh.... It seems that she likes me..?" (Y/N) smiles and nods a bit. She still seems really tired. "(Y/N), you should go back to sleep, it's still pretty early. Ill take care of your kitty for you while you sleep.."
"A-Are you sure you can take care of Lily, Grell..?" She mumbles sleepily, rubbing her eyes again. I nod and pick up the kitten, holding it close. The kitten purrs softly and nuzzles into my chest. I walk over to (Y/N)'s side and smile down at her.
"Can you sleep next to me then, Grell..? It'll help me sleep better.. Please..?"
I didn't know if she was being serious or if that was her sleepiness getting to her, but my face grew hot and pink from that idea. "Uhhh... Are you sure, miss?" (Y/N) nods, looking up at me with her tired (E/C) eyes... Now I could tell that she means it, just by the look she gave me. "U-Um, sure..!" She scoots herslef over, making plenty of room for me on the bed. I keep Lily close to me as I settle myself on the bed and lay down. As I hold the kitten, (Y/N) covers me up with blankets and she clings onto me, nuzzling into my arm. I could tell she was extremely tired, because she fell asleep about a minute afterwards. Lily curls up on my chest and continues to purr quietly. She seems to be dozing off as well. This is really comfortable though... I could fall asleep here if I wanted to... Eh, why not. I could use a few more hours of sleep. I look over at (Y/N), kiss her forehead and I close my eyes, slowly dozing off.

Sebastian's POV:

It is about 10 AM and everyone is awake at this time. Grell left at around 9 due to "Reaper reasons". The young master was in his study with (Y/N)'s siblings. (Y/N) was hanging around the servants, helping them cook and making sure that they don't make a big mess. I could hear giggling and laughing from the servants and the mistress. I walk over to the kitchen and peek in. I see that Bard had splattered frosting in his face and Miss (Y/N) was holding a frosting bag. Mey-Rin and Finny were giggling and laughing at them. I think this is the most cheerful I have ever seen them in the kitchen...! I walk in and the servants stop their laughter. Miss (Y/N) had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard, I suppose. "Hello, Mr. Sebastian!" Finny says with a nervous smile. I bet he thinks that they are in trouble. "Hello... What are you four doing?" I ask calmly.
"Um.. Just... Having a bit of fun, Sir.." Bard mutters with a toothpick in between his lips.
"Mey-Rin, is the young master's tea ready?" I ask, looking over at her. She straightens up a bit and nods frantically. "Y-Yes, sir!!"
I walk over to the kettle and pour hot tea into four cups, one for the young master, and three for (Y/N)'s siblings. "Thank you. You four may continue having fun!" I say with a polite smile and leave the kitchen. I could hear (Y/N) giggle and say, "Oh my lord, you three should have seen your faces!!"
I walk down to my young master's study and knock on the closed door.
I hear "Who is it?" from the other side of the door.
"It's Sebastian. I have tea for everyone."