44 | back to life

Few months later
( September )

Avin's POV:-

" Finally , we have reached . " I took a sigh of relax . We just arrived at Mumbai airport. We didn't really know how these few months passed with each other. Esha has also become successful in her life. And also she is excited to fulfill her dream of opening a company with her friends.

" Riv " I came out of my thoughts when Esha called out to Rivan from a distance who had bought us a bouquet and a welcome board and was smiling . He has changed his look a bit . He doesn't look as clown as before.

" Hey....." Rivan came to us walking and struggling with the bouquet and welcome board .

He handed those to Esha . Esha is looking so happy as I want to see her like this every moment . Seeing her smiling, a smile also captured on my lips .

" How's your journey , Esh ? " Rivan hugged my Esha from the side .

" It was good . " Esha smiled. But now I feel as if I am being ignored. I have also done journey. Both of them are so engrossed that they are not giving me any attention . Ignorance on its peak .

" I have a lot to tell you. " Rivan said with an excitement .
" What ? What ? What ? I want to hear . My excitement is increasing . " Esha said with an excitement too.
" Let's go. " Rivan said and started walking .
Esha hold my hand again and looked at me .

" Are you tired , Love ? " She asked me .

" Umm , No . " I replied and we also started walking to the exit gate .

" Almost 2 years ago , while standing in this airport, I was thinking that Avin should come and stop me once and ask me to not go anywhere leaving him . I really wouldn't have gone that day if you had come and stopped me once . " Esha spoke making fun of that situation .

I was about to say something but at that time I couldn't because Rivan interrupted . That bastard .

" I am opening my car's trunk . You ask your boyfriend to keep your luggages . " Rivan pointed at the luggages with a annoying tone .

I understand why this drama is happening.

Esha looked at me and then Rivan . She blinked her eyes . " What happened Rivan ? He's your brother too. " Esha said.

" He WAS . SOMEDAY . Now he is nobody to me. Just your boyfriend. " Rivan emphasised the word Was and someday .
Fuck . I am feeling guilty .
He is my own brother. I shouldn't have done this to him. He tried his best to study fashion designing . I shouldn't have left him alone in the company like this, imposed all the responsibilities on him and caused a crisis in the company. Everything happened for me. But what should I do if I do? My love comes always first. If someone asks me to choose between my family and my love, then I will undoubtedly choose my love. Love over anything . Esha is my everything .
I am desperate for love , for her.
Love is an addiction, a poison. And I will happily drink this poison.

But now I have to say sorry to my brother for whatever mistake I have committed. really? Who will say sorry to this asshole ?

" Rivan , Have you gone mad ? He is your brother. Your true, only elder brother . You were never like this? What kind of degradation is this of yours? " Esha scolded him .

" It's no-- " I cut Rivan's sentence off by saying " It's ok Esha . I deserve. " I tried to make her relax .

" Rivan, I know it is Avin's fault. This does not mean that you will tell him that he is not your brother anymore or he is nobody to you . " Esha shot to Rivan .