𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐞𝐫

After an hour of walking or so, the Purple Dragon's and Lillie arrived at a warehouse which was on some serious lock down with having more locks and even an few metal chains to bolt the doors locked tight and there was even a few old style keypads

After an hour of walking or so, the Purple Dragon's and Lillie arrived at a warehouse which was on some serious lock down with having more locks and even an few metal chains to bolt the doors locked tight and there was even a few old style keypads. "A warehouse?" Lillie asked, she looked at the trio and she tilted her head a bit.

"This is where you're gonna prove yourself kid, we'll make a game out of it." Jeremy said, he looked at Lillie and the child's eyes lit up as she jumped excitedly but almost tripped over her feet as Jason looked at the kid who balanced herself so she didn't fall.

"So.. what game is it exactly?" Lillie asked, she looked at the trio and Kendra walked over to Lillie as she then crouched down next to her. "It's simple, all you got to do is go into that warehouse and retrieve some parts for us. For every one you grab, you get one point." Kendra explained.

"But... isn't that stealing? That's bad.." Lillie said, she backed away a bit and she seemed a bit skeptical about the game and she then looked at the warehouse while Kendra stood back up. "It's just one harmless game and besides, it's not stealing." Kendra said.

"Yeah it's uh.. borrowing! There's a huge difference." Jeremy said, backing up Kendra's statement as Jason felt bad that they had to lie to a kid but he didn't step out of line otherwise he'd wind up getting teased about it.

Lillie looked at the trio before looking back at the warehouse as she then stomped her feet onto the ground a few times, a determined look on the child's face when she stopped. "Okay, let's play!" Lillie chimed.

"One problem. How is Lillie gonna get in?" Jason asked, he took notice of the locks and extra security as Kendra scanned the building as she then spotted an open part of the skylight on the rooftop.

"Simple, the roof." Kendra said, Lillie ran to the alleyway near the warehouse and she began to stack some old crates and climb up them as she then got on top of the dumpster.

But the kid still had a ways to go as Lillie grabbed a few milk crates and stacked them on top of the dumpster, using them as a tower but it wobbled as Lillie was a few inches away from the roofs edge. "Should we help?" Jason asked, seeing that the kid had some struggles as Kendra gave Jason a look.

"No. The kid has to do this herself." Kendra stated, Lillie stuck her tongue out and decided to risk it as she jumped up as high as possible which knocked over the crates and Lillie grabbed ahold of the roofs edge tight so she was left dangling.

Jason immediately got a bit worried when he saw this but knew that Kendra wouldn't allow him or Jeremy to interfere as he saw Lillie swing her body weight up, the girl climbed up and managed to get onto the rooftop.