𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲

Morning soon came around as Lillie was fast asleep on the air mattress, she made a tired hum as she was holding her plush bunny close to her and she seemed rather peaceful as she slept since it was much more comfortable than the cardboard bed she ...

Morning soon came around as Lillie was fast asleep on the air mattress, she made a tired hum as she was holding her plush bunny close to her and she seemed rather peaceful as she slept since it was much more comfortable than the cardboard bed she had been sleeping on the past few nights.

Lillie began to wake up and she remembered the events of yesterday before she looked around, seeing that her surroundings were not a dream and she rubbed at her eyes a bit. "So it actually happened..?" Lillie mumbled, looking around Mikey's room curiously while she sat up.

Mikey's room had some graffiti painted about the walls, there was different varieties of art supplies in the room ranging from spray paint, water colors, oil pastels, alcohol markers and even a few different supplies for arts and crafts around the room as there was also a few string lights strung about inside his room or outside the room.

Lillie got up from the air mattress and she stretched a little before she took a glance at the hammock to see that Mikey was still asleep, the box turtle gave a tired hum as he nuzzled his pillow.

Lillie then looked back to her backpack and she thought to herself quietly for a moment, she wanted to run away from the turtle's but for some reason she couldn't bring herself up to run away yet again for who knows how many times now before she looked away and her memory flashed her back to what Jason had told her before they separated their ways.

"Stay out of sight and don't come find me, protect the chip."

Those words echoed in the child's head and Lillie gripped the bottom of her shirt softly as she had to at least try and take it as a misson, one that she couldn't ever afford to fail.

She wiped her eyes and Lillie gave a shaky sigh but kept her composure, she took another look over at Mikey and she had remembered how kind each of the brothers gave her such kindness and helped her which gave her a small idea.

After about half an hour, Mikey woke up and checked his alarm clock to see what time it was as he stretched a little with a tired hum. It was around 9:35 and Mikey sat up as he figured that a bit of extra sleep wouldn't be an issue before he put his orange mask on, yawning as he then looked over at the air mattress but saw Lillie was gone.

"Lil's?" Mikey got out of his hammock and he ran out of his room as he looked around, he then checked the other rooms of the lair as Leo was in the kitchen with Raph since Leo was making some tea for himself while Raph was eating the second to last of the poptarts as the two looked over at Mikey who poked his head into the doorway. "Morning Mikey, what's up?" Leo asked.

"Want some poptarts?" Raph asked, waving the last package of poptarts to his little brother as Mikey shook his head no. "Not now guys, I can't find Lillie anywhere..!" Mikey exclaimed.