𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐂𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Lillie followed Mikey to his room and she stuck close to the orange masked turtle since she didn't want to wind up getting lost in the spacious place, once at Mikey's room, Mikey let go of Lillie's hand and he went through some boxes of his art an...

Lillie followed Mikey to his room and she stuck close to the orange masked turtle since she didn't want to wind up getting lost in the spacious place, once at Mikey's room, Mikey let go of Lillie's hand and he went through some boxes of his art and crafts stuff with a happy hum. "Let's see, I know they're here somewhere.." Mikey hummed a bit.

"You really like arts and crafts.." Lillie said, she looked at the different art supplies Mikey kept in his room before she found a stack of different sketchbooks or papers with different drawings and sketches drawn on them, it was mostly graffiti but also occasional drawings of his brothers that he'd make now and then.

"Who doesn't? When everyone sees just a bunch of different supplies, I see a wave of creation and possibilities!" Mikey said, waving an arm as he had little stars in his eyes while Lillie gave a giggle and she seemed to understand Mikey's creative expression.

Mikey moved more supplies around before his eyes lit up as he grabbed two water color paint sets and set them aside, then grabbing a few remaining sheets of watercolor paper and he handed five pages to Lillie along with one of the watercolor paint palettes.

Lillie gently grabbed both items and Mikey got back up with a soft hum as he then handed Lillie a small paint brush. "I'll be back in a second!" Mikey chimed, he left the room and went to get to get some water from the kitchen along with some snacks. Lillie waited patiently and she gave a soft sigh, she wasn't used to so much kindness ever since she had been admitted into the many orphanages.

Lillie was lost in her thoughts and she ended up spacing out as she softly gripped her sleeves, her mind began to wonder off again to something she had to witness when she was with the dragons.

Flashback

Lillie was in a secret room as she busy sorting through the different parts that Kendra asked her to organize for new drones and she smiled a little to herself quietly, soon she started to hear some commotion in the computer lab and her expression changed into a slightly worried one.

Lillie went to the door to the computer lab and she quietly opened it enough to peek inside, Lillie watched quietly as she saw Kendra and Jason were talking.

However she couldn't exactly understand what they were talking about, Lillie's eyes widened when she saw Kendra smack Jason hard in the face, enough to knock him down to the floor and leave a harsh bruise, he flinched when Kendra forced him back up onto his feet. Lillie covered her mouth with one hand and she moved away from the door as she pressed her back against the wall, her hands shaking.

Lillie heard footsteps coming to the door and the door opened up more as Lillie froze and looked over to see Kendra found her, Kendra grabbed Lillie by her hair and pulled her somewhere else.