𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝

It took quite some time but once the brothers arrived at the lair, they went to the medbay where Raph placed Lillie down on one of the medbay beds as Leo grabbed some supplies and then went to where Lillie was

He grabbed some bandages and alcohol wipes as he got to work but occasionally Lillie would flinch. "I know it hurts kiddo, but you gotta keep still." Leo said.

"Sorry.." Lillie apologized and she stayed still as Raph saw the kid grip the medbay bed so she could get her mind off the pain as Leo cleaned up her scrapes or cuts with the alcohol wipes.

"Alright, now comes the fun part." Leo said, he set the dirty alcohol wipes aside with the old bandaids he removed from Lillie and Lillie saw Leo hold up seven different colored bandaids for her to pick from, he tried to lighten things up by giving the kid colorful bandaids.

"What colors do you want?" Leo asked, he smiled a little as Lillie pointed to the colors which were red, orange, pink, blue and purple. "Coincidence much?" Leo joked, Raph rolled his eyes playfully but Leo applied the bandaids Lillie picked out to her cuts and used a big pink bandaid on her scraped knee as the red eared slider got up and he smiled a bit at his work.

"There we go, now they won't get infected." Leo said, he then discarded the old bandaids and alcohol wipes as Raph went to ruffle Lillie's hair but Lillie jolted when Raph reached for her, she instinctively covered her head with her hands as Raph pulled his hand back. "You okay kid?" Raph asked.

"Y..Yeah, I'm fine..!" Lillie said quickly, like she was trying to cover up the fact that she didn't flinch at all as Raph arched a brow bone and turned to Leo who seemed confused by the action as well but both of them soon realized something that hadn't hit them earlier. "I don't think we got your name or told you ours yet." Leo said.

"Oh um.. well, I had a nickname from the dragons. Sunflower.." Lillie said, she looked down at the ground and softly swung her legs back and forth as she then glanced up at the two turtle brothers. "Sunflower huh? Is it because you got a–" Leo started.

"Leo, don't you dare." Raph warned, squinting his eyes as Lillie seemed puzzled but Leo smirked at his older brother before cracking his pun.

"BRIGHT smile?" Leo snickered and Raph facepalmed while the two heard giggling, Leo's eyes lit up as he saw that he made Lillie laugh before he gave a laugh and pointed to Raph.

"Never doubt me again, mi hermano!" Leo said, Raph rolled his eyes playfully as he then shook his head in dismissal before he saw Lillie pull her knees to her chest, hugging her legs as she seemed a bit sad still. Leo and Raph looked at each other but nodded as Leo told Lillie that they would be back in a bit.