𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

Kendra was currently working on some final touches to the Alpha Beta project and she however seemed rather peeved about them not having the self configuration chip, it was in their grasp and it just up and disappeared after they got attacked by th...

Kendra was currently working on some final touches to the Alpha Beta project and she however seemed rather peeved about them not having the self configuration chip, it was in their grasp and it just up and disappeared after they got attacked by the turtle's.

Kendra groaned and she threw the wrench aside as she left the metal shop where they stored the project, Kendra went to the computer lab and she rubbed her temples in annoyance.

Kendra opened the door once she got to the computer lab and she went inside as she had tasked Jeremy with locating Lillie after putting a tracker bug in the poncho to locate the kid, Jeremy was going over the map to see where the last hit was on the poncho.

"Any hits?" Kendra asked, she made her way to her workbench as she seemed rather annoyed and Jeremy looked over at Kendra before looking back at the screen of his laptop.

"Sadly, no. Looks like the tracker completely disappeared, no one wanted us to find the kid." Jeremy said, he looked over the last few locations where the tracker was hit up before it disappeared completely.

Kendra slammed her fist into the workbench with a growl which made Jeremy jump a bit, he then went back to the search as he knew the consequences of failure.

The lilac haired teen wondered how Lillie had slipped from their grasp like that so she decided to pay Jason a quick visit for an answer, she went to the hidden room where she put him in for a while.

Jason was being forced to sort through the parts that they needed for the Alpha Beta project and he stayed quiet, he was just glad that Lillie was safe and away from all this chaos before he heard footsteps coming to the door. He gulped quietly and the door clicked as it then opened, Kendra walked into the room and shut it behind her.

"So um.. any pings on Lillie's location yet..?" Jason hesitantly asked, not turning to Kendra to look at her quite yet and due to the fact that she would more than likely detect any lies or deceit from him.

"No, not yet. Let me ask you this. You think that sunflower deserves freedom?" Kendra remarked, Jason was hesitant but he looked over at Kendra as he had to answer but he felt his fear practically pulling at him. "Um.. c-come again?" Jason asked.

"Get over here." Kendra motioned him to come to her with the 'come here' motion with her finger and Jason feared the worst would happen but he approached her.

"Why would you ask that about Lillie? I don't understand-" Jason started, soon he was smacked down to the floor and he held his cheek in pain as he looked up at Kendra who loomed over him.

"Did you really think a brat like her deserves to escape from us?! Hell no! Now we've lost our one chance to get what is rightfully ours, all because of your stupid relationship with that orphan kid." Kendra spat venomously, she forced Jason back onto his feet and Jason stumbled back until he bumped into the desk behind him.

"Now listen close. One way or another, we are getting sunflower back here for the Alpha Beta project. If you don't shape up right, I could throw you down into the old training grounds where we took sunflower. Besides, I think our little pets would want a snack." Kendra responded, she glared at Jason and Jason was trembling a little as he knew about the abandoned grounds and that place scared him even more than Kendra did.

"Oh and Jase. One last thing, if you ever try and cross me. You and that kid, are gonna be the next meal for the pets." Kendra said, she left the secret room and shut the door behind her as Jason slid back until he hit the floor.

Jason panted shakily and he gripped his shirt softly as he still felt the stinging pain from the slap, a few tears pricking at his eyes as he had to keep his composure.

He took a few deep breaths and soon calmed down enough as he fixed his glasses, he looked down at his hands for a moment before he grabbed the note from his jacket pocket that he made.

He unfolded the note and softly gripped it in his hand as he then wiped his eyes dry, Jason got back up and he wasn't going to get pushed around by Kendra any longer. "Don't worry Lillie. I'm not going to just standby anymore." Jason whispered.

After a few hours, Jason had snuck home and he immediately went to his room without being detected. Once in his room, he started to grab some supplies and put them in a duffle bag he kept in his closet.

He then got changed into an old black short sleeved shirt and a pair of dark grey pants, once he had his bag packed. He used the fire escape to get up to the rooftops where he began to work on a new outfit and which was mostly black clothes with noticeable dark magenta and even silver colors in some areas of the outfit.

It consisted of a dark black jacket having a bit of bulk to it along with a hood on it. On the back of the jacket with a dark magenta wolf symbol with silver reflective thread to mske it seem like the eyes glew, more of the silvery thread was sewn around the sleeves to make it look like stitching.

Jason put on some black and silver arm sleeves over his arms, the sleeves themselves were heat and cut resistant as he then got ahold of the jacket. Jason slipped the jacket on after taking his purple dragon's jacket off and pulling the collar of the jacket up slightly as he zipped up the jacket.

He then equipped himself with two silvery metal like gauntlet cuffs to his wrists, one of the gauntlet cuffs had been transformed into a communication/tracking device that could be hooked up to his last piece of equipment. He then put on some black and dark magenta boots as he grabbed the last piece of his outfit which was a cyberpunk styled mask to hide his face.

He had specifically made this mask so he could wear it without his glasses since he had put specially made lenses in the eye pieces of the mask so it was like wearing glasses or contact lenses, it also had a voice modifier so he could change his voice without getting recognized so easily along with it being a sort of headset so he can communicate and talk with someone connected to his gauntlet.

"No going back after this. If it's a war you want Kendra." Jason took his glasses off and tucked them away in his jacket pocket as he put the mask on as he then pulled the hood up as the eyes of the mask glew a magenta color, a new voice came from him due to the modification in the mask and Jason looked down at the city below.

"Then it's a war you'll get, 'sis'."