𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

A few weeks had gone by since Lillie had joined the purple dragons, the kid was put on a few different missions that Kendra gave her to do to retrieve different pieces of equipment

Sometimes she'd get back to back missions which exhausted Lillie so sometimes Jason would tag along with Lillie to help out, although the real reason he tagged along was to check in on Lillie to make sure that the kid was alright.

Tonight however was different, Lillie arrived at the headquarters and she gave a sleepy yawn as her sleep schedule had differed since most of the missions were late at night so she'd often sleep during the day and be somewhat more active at nighttime. She stretched and Kendra looked over at the kid before she motioned Jeremy and Jason to leave the room, she needed a chat with Lillie.

Jeremy understood and he shut his laptop as he got up, leaving the room as Jason followed but he had a bit of concern on his face as he glanced at Lillie before he left the room and shut the door.

"Lillie, something has been going on with your productivity. You've been getting less and less stuff for us, care to explain?" Kendra asked.

"Oh well.. sorry, but I guess I've been a bit more tired lately. I know I should have done more.." Lillie said, she looked at Kendra as the lilac haired teen walked over and she seemed annoyed by what Lillie told her.

"Exhaustion is just a poor excuse. Push your body to its limits, understand?" Kendra said, her tone a bit harsh as Lillie backed away a bit as she went to leave but Kendra grabbed her wrist a bit roughly. "Where do you think you're going sunflower?" Kendra hissed.

"O-ow..! Stop it, you're hurting me!" Lillie whimpered and she gave a yelp before she was pulled back to Kendra as Kendra held the kid's face in her hands, her grip tightening slightly.

"Listen to me well sunflower. Tonight we're going on a misson to retrieve a special piece of equipment, you better not mess this up for us. Get your shit together." Kendra said, her tone almost laced with venom as Lillie looked at Kendra with fear in her bright orange eyes and the child's pupils shrank a bit.

"Now. Get ready for the mission tonight." Kendra let Lillie's face go and she patted the kid's head as she told Jeremy and Jason to come back, Lillie panted quietly as her arms trembled and she gripped one to try and stop it from trembling.

Jason followed Jeremy back into the room as he took notice of Lillie shaking, having a bit of worry that something happened during the talk with Kendra. Kendra told the two that they were doing the misson tonight and she went to grab some of the gear while Jason went to Lillie, he crouched down next to her as he made sure that him and Lillie were in the clear so they could talk. "Lillie, everything okay? What did Kendra tell you?" Jason whispered.