𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

Raph, Mikey and Leo went up topside yet again as they headed to the location that Donnie sent them to where Lillie's makeshift shelter was, Leo brought Mikey up to speed about what they found on Lillie's missing poster and it baffled the orange ma...

Raph, Mikey and Leo went up topside yet again as they headed to the location that Donnie sent them to where Lillie's makeshift shelter was, Leo brought Mikey up to speed about what they found on Lillie's missing poster and it baffled the orange masked turtle to say the least.

"Why wouldn't anyone want to adopt a kid like her? She seems sweet." Mikey said, he looked at Leo and the red eared slider merely gave a shrug in response while they jumped from rooftop to rooftop while Raph caught up with the two.

"Let's just focus on gettin' the kid's gear, I got a feeling she's not gonna like being cooped up in the medbay for long." Raph said, Leo and Mikey gave a nod in agreement as they continued their way to the location.

They managed to locate where the makeshift shelter was and Mikey took a peek inside as he saw how everything was placed out before taking notice of the sling backpack hanging on a broken part of a milk crate. "Found it!" Mikey said, grabbing the backpack and he smiled a little while he turned back to Leo and Raph.

"Let's hurry back, knowing Donnie he's not gonna like being near Lillie too much." Leo said, he sighed mentally but the trio made their way home as Mikey was rather curious of the contents of the sling backpack but he didn't mess with it since it was like overstepping a barrier.

When they did get back to the lair, they went back to the lab as Donnie heard footsteps approaching and he turned to the doorway to see his brothers come back. "Did you retrieve it?" Donnie asked.

"Got it right here Dee!" Mikey held up the bag and he handed it over as Donnie grabbed the sling backpack and opened it, walking over to the workbench he cleared off as the others followed behind.

Donnie emptied the sling bag of its contents which consisted of a folded up throw blanket, a small stack of drawing paper, a pack of markers, a folded up photograph, a small coin bag and the plush bunny as well.

"Geez, that plush looks like it's seen better days.." Leo said, grabbing the plushy and he examined it curiously as Mikey did too before softly taking the plush into his grasp. "I can fix this plush right up!" Mikey chimed.

"That would be a big help, plus the sooner the kid gets her plush the better." Raph said, Mikey gave a nod as he then went to his room and he searched around for something until he found what he was looking for.

He grabbed a travel sized sewing kit, Mikey also grabbed some green thred and rummaged through his other art supplies as he then got to work.

He added a bit more stuffing to the plush so it didn't feel so flattened out, then sewing up any tears on the plushy, occasionally pricking his fingers with the sewing needle in the process but ignored the pain. He even added a new button eye to the plushy since one of them was missing, the plush looked good as new and Mikey smiled a little at the work he had done.