𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

As the sky grew darker, it was beginning to get dark and Leo carried Lillie on his shell as they made their way back to the lair and the two were completely unaware that Leo had been bugged

As the sky grew darker, it was beginning to get dark and Leo carried Lillie on his shell as they made their way back to the lair and the two were completely unaware that Leo had been bugged. When they got back, Leo tucked Lillie into bed and he made sure that the kid had her plush bunny as he then saw Lillie shift a bit under the blankets. "Everything alright kiddo?" Leo asked.

"I'm scared.." Lillie responded, she hid a little under the blankets and she did seem slightly afraid as Leo gently patted the kid's head. "Relax Lil's, no monsters are gonna get you. You're safe." Leo reassured the child that nothing could harm her physically but soon he saw Lillie come out of hiding from the blankets.

"It's not that, I'm scared that Kendra is gonna hurt me again. S..s-she can't.." Lillie trembled softly and she flinched a bit but felt Leo ruffle her hair as she looked at the red eared slider for a moment. "Lil's, we aren't gonna let that happen. Like I said, there is no way we're letting Kendra lay a finger on you, nothing bad is going to happen as long as we're here." Leo responded.

Lillie calmed down a bit and she laid back down on the air mattress as Leo got up and he went to leave before he heard the kid speak up. "One more thing Leo, can um..." Lillie mumbled.

Leo looked over at Lillie and he arched a brow bone at what she wanted to say but soon Lillie was able to get out what she wanted to ask. "Can you ask Donnie to come here?" Lillie asked, Leo was a bit surprised but nodded and he left the room to head to Donnie's lab to find the genius.

The blue masked turtle was certainly surprised why Lillie wanted to see Donnie anyway since as far as he was seeing, the two had some very unsteady ground between them yet he had also picked up how the softshell would try and be a bit more caring with the kid.

Leo got to the lab after a bit and he moved the curtain door to see Donnie who was locking up the configuration chip in a special safe with an electric numbered lock, Donnie shut the safe door and pressed in the numbers on the lock as a gentle beep came from it once it was secured.

"Hey Dee you got a second?" Leo chimed up, Donnie looked over at his twin and he sighed a bit since it was almost time for them to go out on patrol tonight so he assumed that Leo was here to bug him about it. "What is it? If you're here to nag about patrol tonight, I am fully aware of it." Donnie retorted.

"Mm.. not exactly that. Lillie wants to see you, don't know why though." Leo shrugged and Donnie arched a painted brow but he gave a nod at his brother in understanding as he then went to Mikey's room since the kid didn't have a room yet, the softshell took a peek into the room when he got there and he saw Lillie was still awake.

"Everything okay here? Nardo said you wanted to see me." Donnie responded, he walked over to the kid and Lillie looked over at Donnie as she held her bunny plush in one arm.