Food | Chapter 5

???'s Pov:

I looked around the room. [Insert Previous Room Description].

It seemed there were only two beds.. But it's not like I would be allowed to sleep in it in one of the beds-.

Anyway, I shouldn't trust these people.

I'm pulled out of my train of thought again when I hear the tall man speak.

"You can sleep there." He says pointing at one of the beds. When the guard realized he looked baffled. And I looked shocked.

"My lord!! You can't do that!!" The guard exclaimed, baffled.

The man raises an eyebrow. "Is there any rule against it?"

"W- Well, No–..." The guard stammers.

"Then, there's nothing preventing them from taking the bed and me sleeping on the floor."

"But-"

The tall man gives him the it's not up for discussion look. The guard sighs thinking.

"..."

"I'll sleep on the floor. You take the bed."

The tall man and I look at him slightly surprised. He notices us staring at him.

"What?"

"Nothing."

...

The two men leave to go to dinner. But before they do they tell me to stay here and not leave the room. They also brought to my attention that it is safer here than outside and if I did escape, there would probably be some bad people very willing to capture me, and harm me. (I didn't know how to explain this part-)

I sit on the bed cross legged trying to run a recap of the day and how I got here in the first place. And why would they let me stay on the bed-..

...

{~Small Timeskip~}

I was staring at the ceiling but then I heard the door open.

I look to see who it is.

It was the tall man.

I smell something delicious. I looked to see where it was coming from and saw he was holding a plate of food.

"I'm guessing you're hungry?" He says approaching me, with the food.

I turned away from him, even though I was starving.

I feel him sit on the edge of the bed.

"When was the last time you ate?" He asks, looking at me resting the plate on his lap. He waits for me to respond. But I don't.

He sighs, getting up seeing that this won't be going anywhere so he puts the plate on the bedside table.

"I'll be back." He says as he leaves the room, closing the door. After he leaves I look over at the plate of food.

"..."

I pick it up cautiously, weighing and sniffing it.

I pick up one of the cut up cooked pieces of meat. I stare at it, sniffing it.

I slowly and cautiously bring it up to my mouth. I take a bite.

.

.

.

It's good!!

I take another bite after another, shoving my face full of food.

'Mhm!! So good!!-' I think with my face full.

I didn't notice that someone entered the room as I was eating.

After I finished I let out a pleased sigh, my tail swishing slightly back and forth under me. I put the plant on my lap but then only then did I notice someone was there.

I glance over to the side of me and see the tall man sitting on the other bed facing me. My eyes widen, I freeze.

Our eyes lock. He rests his head on his hands leaning forward, smiling slightly. His yellow eyes reflected in the candle light before he closed his eyes, still smiling slightly he asks. "Did you like it?"

I don't respond. I quickly look away still holding the plate. I hear him chuckle. Knowing that it was unlikely I would respond.

He got up from where he was sitting and went back over to the door. But he paused, turning slightly to me.

"I'll be back. I'm going to go help North Korea. He went to get blankets from the caravan and he 'probably' needs some help." He then leaves the room, closing the door behind him...

...

{~Timeskip~}

North Korea's Pov:

I lay on my back on the floor with my blankets. Staring at the ceiling.

'...'

I glance to the side of me. I see Russia laying on his side facing the wall. And I see the creature curled up fast asleep. I sigh, turning over, closing my eyes. Trying to fall asleep.

"..."

'Ты действительно загадка.. Но однажды я узнаю-..'

"..."

'Один день...'

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

I may change the ending of the chapter and a few other parts but it's fine for rn-..? Anyway I hope y'all liked it.

Chapters will probably be delayed because of school and other things.

Also thank you so much for 56 reads!!

I'm soon gonna add descriptions/info about them + hopefully images!

I hope you all have a good rest of your day☀️/evening🌅/night🌑!!!

Word Count: 733