Prologue | Chapter 0

Soldiers surrounded us from all sides. 'Shit..' ??? thinks hissing. ??? puts an arm out in front of ??? protectively. One of the soldiers stepped out of the line, he had an aura of authority about him.

"If you surrender now, things won't have to get messy~" The strange man says. He had a ominous energy about him; he seemed very relaxed, almost too relaxed....

"And why would we do that?.." ??? growls, narrowing his eyes.

The man smirks, waving a hand dismissively. "Oh don't be like that~".

"You'd make my job so much easier if you'd just surrendered~..." He pauses then continues "I would hate to have to shed some blood~" He says smiling innocently. "And...~ I would also hate to have to hurt your cute companion over there~" The man says the last part staring at ???.

???'s eyes widened, glancing over at ???. Then quickly back to the man, glaring. ??? takes a step towards the man. The man grins.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you~" He says smiling. He makes a slight movement with his hand, with that gesture one of the soldiers near ??? with a gun holds it up and aims. The man makes a closing fist, signaling for them to hold their fire.

"You wouldn't dare..." ??? growls, narrowing his eyes.

The man smiles an evil smile and releases his hand.

A gunshot rings out...

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

The prologue will probably change/be edited a bit in the future- (When I have time or have an idea, etc)

This is my first book, I'll be posting/trying to finish/work on so please have patience with me. I am still trying to figure out my writing style- etc.

I hope you all enjoy this book! Have a good rest of your day/afternoon/night!!

Word Count: 228