Maldito Caballo | Chapter 13

(Can't think of good chapter name so here you go 😔)

??? - Blond Boi's Pov:

"Please put me down.." I pleaded with the tall man who hoisted me under his arm.

I had no idea what he wanted from me but you were guessing nothing good, you had to get out of here.

DAMN that horse.

I struggled in his grip but in the end he only made it tighter.

I looked up and scanned his expressionless face that showed no emotion.

I then let out a sigh of defeat, my head looking down at the moving ground. My bangs cover my face in the process.

After a bit more walking he finally comes to a stop.

I then hear someone speak, I look up and my eyes land on a raven haired man with a red and white star eyepatch. I also notice he's wearing something similar to a uniform from the looks of it. Maybe a guard?

My gaze drifts to the side and I could see another figure to his left.

The figure next to the first was a bit taller than the other, they had blue hair and wore a similar outfit but theirs was less tidy. When he shifts over a little bit I could make out a patch that almost looked like a sun on his shoulder.

When I finally noticed his eyes I was amazed, one was a brown and the other a bright yellow. They held such energy and life but at the same time had an eerie feel to it that swam in the depths.

Almost in a flash his heterochromic eyes meet my own, making mine widen.

I quickly look away, hiding my gaze.

I feel his gaze bore into me but then slowly leave. It was only then did I notice that the accented man was talking. 

...

I was worried they were going to kill me or worse but it didn't 'seem' like it because right now I was tied to a pole.

It was humiliating.. Death doesn't sound too bad right now.

I sat there for a while looking at the ground when I heard footsteps approach then stop right in front of me.

I lift my head a little only being able to see them through one eye.

It was the black haired man.

I glare at him.

"When are you going to untie me."

"You are in no place to make demands but how about you answer my questions first, then we can talk."

"..." I stay silent, watching him.

"First off, I want to know the exact reason you and your colleagues came here. We have a guess on your motives but I want to know the details."

My eyes narrow.

"I don't have all day." He hissed.

"We were sent to retrieve the cargo that was stolen from us... break other cargo. Steal so on."

I let those words sink in as I see the one eyed man's eyes obviously calculating.

"From what I heard it was a fair trade, and my lord payed the amount right up and front."

"Hey- hey- don't look at me!! I don't know exactly what happened I wasn't there- but what I do know is that, that little supernatural is worth way more than what your little lord paid."

The man let out a grunt before continuing.

"Might I ask why you were unconscious in the stables."

"..."