Two Beds | Chapter 4

Russia's Pov:

I don't know why I did it. But I did. I just had a feeling I had to buy them. I didn't know why.. and the thing is I hate slavery.

I look down at the small slave. Still holding their arm gently 'Poor thing..'

'They must have been through a lot..' My mind goes back to when they ran into me. I was shocked at what I saw.

...

The person accidentally runs into me, not seeing me there. They yelp almost falling but I catch them just in time. The people chasing them start to catch up. They freeze, their eyes widen fearfully. My eyes widen slightly as I look at them realizing-

This person had pointed fluffy ears on the top of their head. I look slightly behind them and see a longish tail that had a tuff of fur at the end, I also see a small pair of wings attached to their back. They had a metal collar on.

...

I rub my forehead thinking. It hurt. 'Uh.. I'm going to need some вода (water) when we get to the inn..'

...

We made it to the door of the inn. I open the door and enter. The guard follows behind us.

The bell rings as we enter. The man looks up and sees it's us. He ignores us and goes back to his papers.

We went towards the staircase. I see the slave look around nervously.

We make our way up the staircase. When we get to the top, North Korea cautiously makes his way to the front of us. He goes to the room first opening the door. He enters. I enter after him.

I stand there studying the room. There was a dilemma..

There's only two beds-...

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Ugh oh-..

Anyway, here's another ✨ short chapter ✨ (Sorry).

Also sorry if you get notified every time I slightly adjust a chapter or make vocab edits/add a bit.

Moving on from that though...

I wonder what he is- but anyway I hope you guys have a great rest of your day/evening/night!!! 😌