Silver Eyes | Chapter 7

So- I just like re-read some of the story and I saw a handful of errors (like sentences worded weird or wrong or getting repetitive-) so I'm probably going to just go back and adjust things. (But maybe not idk- I may be to lazy XD)

I am praying that it doesn't notify you every time I do though cause that would probably get annoying..

Also you don't have to like go back and re-read or anything this is just for my mental + probable future reader etc-

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???'s Pov:

"So uh- um." He tried to start conversation but failed terribly.

We continued to walk in silence. A few people gave me strange looks as we walked.

My tail and ears drooped a little.

...

The guard finally stops walking, placing down the crate he was carrying.

He wipes the sweat on his forehead turning to me.

His eyes study me, noticing my slight change of mood, looking around he sees the other people. Then looking back at me, seeing my discomfort.

I stare at the ground. But look up a little when I hear him speak.

"Hey- let's go sit over there. Ok?" He says pointing over to a spot behind the stable. He sounded a bit more confident when speaking to me this time.

I'm unsure on what to do so I just nod my head, following him as he starts to walk again towards the spot he pointed out.

There was a pile of discarded crates and boxes + hay behind the stables.

The guard climbs up onto one of the boxes higher up sitting down. (But not like the top, just a bit higher than normal ground). After a while of standing in place I decided to sit on one of the lower crates.

"Soooooo- um-"

"..."

"What are you?" He asked, his eyes sparkled with curiosity.

I cringe inside, not responding, bringing my knees up to my chest. My ears bend back a little, and my tail twitches irritably.

His eyes widened, noticing my mood change again he quickly apologies, "S- Sorry that was out of line of me-"

"Do you um- have a name?" The guard asks. I still don't respond, staring blankly ahead.

An uncomfortable silence overcame them.

The guards' eyes widen when they realize. "I just realized I never I never told you my name!!" I glanced up at him a little with a skeptical look.

"Let's restart-"

"My name's Kazakhstan, nice to meet you." He then adds, "Sorry for bombarding you with questions earlier.."

As I looked at him I noticed he has two different eye colors, one of his eyes were a dark brown and the other was yellow like the tall man's but his were a bit lighter and brighter.

He wore a simple uniform like the first guard I met. But his was just slightly different. It had a stitched sun on the left shoulder, and was a bit dustier/dirtier than the other guards whose was clean and sleek.

He also had short blue hair, and a pair of goggles hanging from his neck. He had a warm welcoming, bubbly energy.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier- that wasn't my intent. I've just never seen/met someone like you before." He says truthfully, looking a little guilty.