Rope | Chapter 10

Russia's Pov:

I exited the stables, leaving the stallion there letting them feed.

I look around and spot what I was looking for.

A bundle of rope on the ground.

I pick it up and walk back into the stables standing tall.

...

The person was still unconscious.

I crouch next to them.

I examine them for a small amount of time before tying their wrists behind their back then their ankles.

I push his hair out of his face revealing a speckle of freckles going just across his nose.

'Hm'

I move my hand away getting up from the ground stepping back. I then looked over back at the stallion who was still munching carelessly.

"You should stop eating, you're going to get толстый (fat)" the only thing he said in response was a snort.

I look back at the unconscious thug, I let out a sigh pushing hair out of my face leaving my hand there for a moment before pulling away and fixing my ushanka.

And with that I leave.

...

???'s Pov:

I stare at the cloudy blue sky, sitting at the top of the stack of crates.

Guards have cycled through while watching me.

The bright blue haired guard named Kazakhstan went to god knows where and I haven't really seen any sign of the one eyed guard I think that was named North Korea?

I also haven't seen much of the tall strange accented man-

My ear twitches when I hear someone call out to me.

I look down and see the cheerful guard from earlier approaching with a big smile.

Speak of the devil.

He seemed to be carrying something in a cream cloth.

I inhaled deeply.

A warm comforting smell hit my nose making my ears go straight up with silent anticipation/hope that whatever was in the cloth was for me.

"Brought something for you."

He stops at the base of the crates and looks up at me shielding his from the sun with his hand.

He stands their for a bit and I decide to come down from my little tower my stomach leading me.

"Thought you'd be hungry." He raises the cloth towards me when I near.

I hesitate but then get the courage to take it from his hands. I slowly opening it.

Inside there was a still warm fresh peice of bread and a nicely cut portion of ham.

I look up at him.

"What are you waiting for dig in."

I bring my gaze back to the food and hesitantly pick up a piece of ham taking a bite.

It melted in mouth.

I self consciously let out a purr, my tail swaying a little.

...

I eat the rest but didn't notice the guards smirk.

I clean my fingers and hand him the now empty cloth.

"That looks uncomfortable." He says suddenly, pointing at my neck. I looked at him confused but then I realize he's talking about the metal collar still around my neck.

I don't respond, my eyes shadow over a bit.

He seems to notice this.

"Sorry. My bad didn't mean to bring up bad memories." He apologizes.

"It's fine..." I say in a small voice surprising him.

I then ask, "why are you being nice to me?"

The guard pauses for a moment scratching his chin as if thinking then replies simply, "because I can."

I look at him puzzled but before I can his face lightens up as if seeing something or someone, he quickly says a goodbye and runs off.

My eyes follow where he goes and I see him running off cheerfully towards North Korea, who was carrying some cargo.

I could see his features change to annoyance when he sees Kazakhstan approaching.

I watch them interact, it was quite odd but interesting. I don't know where/how to put my finger on it.

...

I was so absorbed in my watching I didn't notice the tall figure approaching.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

I just remembered North Korea has an eye patch/one eye 🥲 so yeah that happened, like I had his character look pretty planned out (+eyepatch) but for some REASON it slipped my mind :'D

I wonder who the unconscious silver eyes memeber is?

Anyway hope you have a good rest of your day/afternoon/night!!

Word Count: 657