Idea | Chapter 9

Russia's Pov:

The fighting eventually stopped and luckily no one died but there were multiple injuries that needed to be treated, thankfully though nothing to severe.

The people who were still in good shape tied up the remaining thugs that remained most unconscious.

...

The small supernatural had calmed down by now and was with Kazatatstan who cheerfully talked their ear off to their dismay, but didn't say anything about it.

I watched the pair for a bit before turning around to the guard next to me.

They were terribly annoyed that I jumped into the fighting recklessly, it could be read on their face, most may not have been able to notice it though but I was good at reading people.

"When do you think we'll be able to leave this town?" I ask him, looking out at the caravan.

"Not for maybe another day or two. We have to wait for everyone to heal up and rest for the journey because the next big town will probably not be for another while." He responds.

I nod my head in agreement.

I couldn't help but feel my gaze drawn back towards the supernatural.

"I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to."

North Korea nods his head in acknowledgement, crossing his hands behind his back.

I was about to say more but then my eyes widen remembering.

How could I forget?!?

He watches me leave a little confused as I rush off into the stables.

...

I enter the stables and rush over to the stall where I left my trusty steed in.

When I don't see them inside and the gate latch unhooked I start to panic.

I know they can take care of themselves, they've literally taken on wolves by themselves and other things but who could blame me for worrying.

I freeze when I hear a snort and shuffling behind me, I quickly turn around and see the white stallion munching on a knocked over barrel of hay.

I let out a slight sigh of relief and walked over to the stallion.

As I neared I saw a slumped figure next to the pile of hay.

I took a look and saw they were unconscious, they wore a dusty brown short shirt that went up to the armpit. He also wore a pair of black cargo pants and yellow blondish hair but one thing does attract my attention.

The snake tattoo sat on the side of their arm glissing in the dim light of the stable.

I glanced over at the horse that was happily munching on some hay.

They seem to have noticed my gaze and made a shrug gesture and went back to munching.

I let out another sigh, my brows furrowing, what am I gonna do with them? The easiest option would probably be to notify a guard so they could discard and tie them up but then a thought comes into my head and I can't help but feel the corners of my mouth curve up.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

Sorry this chapters so short X-X

Hope you have a good rest of your day/afternoon/night!!

Word Count: 498