Part 16: I'm a goddamn lucky man

Tae stops at a local 24-hour convenient store. He's in and out in 5 minutes. I assume he purchased condoms and lube. I chuckle at the thought of someone running into the store crazed, asking where the condoms are on Christmas night.

As he gets in the vehicle, I ask, "Tae are you real? Please tell me you're real or I'm going to have to stalk you."

"Oh, baby, this is real. I want to be with you. We don't have to do this if you're not ready." Is he kidding? I've been ready for this man the night at the club when he sent me a drink and smiled.

"I don't want to waste those condoms and lube you just bought. That would be rude. Baby, please call me Kookie."

"Yes, I like that, Kookie," he says.

Taehyung's POV

We are roughly kissing as we ascend three flights of apartment stairs. Our passion is heavy as I stop on every floor and grind him into the wall. My cock feels as heavy as an iron bar that I want to do him right here on the stairs. I've never known such a passion. I grab him by his ass and rub my stiff dick against his for momentary satisfaction. I need more.

By the time we come through the doorway, we are frantically undressing each other like two starved lunatics.

"Fuck, you got me so hard," I say, as he grabs hold of my shirt with two clenched hands and pulls me forward.

"Wait!" He shouts. I stop for a moment and watch as he starts pulling cushions off the couch. Together, we pull out the sofa-bed. I then place a tube of lube and a long roll of condoms on the small side table.

He looks over with one raised brow and smiles.

"Uh, should I be worried?"

"It's always better to have more than you need but I'm feeling like maybe I didn't get enough."

"Me too, baby." He groans and jumps on me.

"God, I want to fuck you," I say, attaching to his mouth again. He tastes as good as sin. We strip down to our boxers. His body is lean, muscular, well defined, and gorgeous. Like that of a dancer's. Perfect.

Solidly erect, we fall back into bed. His ass feels wonderful under my hands. Tight, round, and firm.

"Tae, you're so gorgeous," he says, scanning my body. "I never thought all of this was under those expensive suits." He chuckles and I'm grateful he likes what he sees.

"Oh, baby, you haven't seen the best yet," I tease.

"Fuck, yeah!" He groans and clasps his hands behind my neck, pulling me to a hot sloppy kiss. He is robust about kissing, and I love it.

All my senses are engaged, and my brain is full of static. Is this really happening? Please God, yes. My fantasy has come alive and it's wicked hot.

"Kookie, you're so beautiful," I whisper with staggered breaths as my hands continue to explore his body. I'm not sure what feels better, my hands on him or his hands on me. Gently, I use my knee to part his legs and start to grind our granite cocks together.

"Shit, that's nice," he moans as I suck his neck at that soft sweet spot I've desired for so long. The sensation takes him as his back arches, and he squirms unable to stay still.

"Kookie, let me love you. Just relax and let me be in charge."

He nods with vigor having lost his words. His moans grow louder while I continue my assault on his neck.

"Call me daddy, baby." I want to own him in this small bed. Seal the deal of him being mine and mine only.

"Hell yeah, daddy." His voice is scratchy and needy sending waves of pleasure right down to my dick.