Part 20: Flavor

Jungkook's POV

"Tae, it's getting late. You want your special gift, don't you?" I wink and he knows exactly what I mean.

"Okay boys, go get your backpacks. Remember you're going to stay over with Aunt Lisa and Uncle Sehun tonight." They all run up the stairs like a stampede of cattle to grab their prepacked bags.

"Dada, I want to stay with you," Zahara says as she clings on to me.

"Zahara, I need help with baby Ben," Lisa says. Lisa looks over to Tae and he mouths the words strawberry ice cream.

"Zahara, I have strawberry ice cream!" Her little eyes widen and then Jojo adds in to help seal the deal.

"We can play with your dolls, and I have a very special one I want you to have. I got her when I was your age."

"Oh! weally!" She runs and gets her backpack and returns to give Papa and Dada a hug.

As Tae and Sehun get all the kids loaded up, Lisa and Kookie get a moment alone.

"Look at us two. We turned those sad pathetic stories around. Who would have thought."

"You're the best friend ever and I love you."

"I love you too, Jungkook. Thanks for everything."

Looking at our men with the kids, we smile and are terribly grateful.

"We did okay, didn't we?"

"Yes, we did. Happy Anniversary, Jungkook." Lisa and I hug.

As the children leave, Tae comes over and hugs me from behind. I'm unable to conceal my sniffles.

"Aww, Kookie, they'll be ok. We have to have some alone time. I love all 5, soon to be 6, children but I'm happy to have a few nights without 1 or more child climbing into our bed.

"I know Tae, but Ben's never been away from us. Rishi gets easily frightened and fidgets. Oh, and Zahara needs lots of cuddles to feel safe."

"Baby, they are not alone. They have each other. Besides, Lisa and Sehun are great parents."

"You got your bag ready to go, husband?" Tae asks.

"I do. But why do we have to leave our lovely home?"

"Kookie, we have 2 nights and a full day. I plan to have some much-needed hot sex with my husband."

"Babe, we have hot sex."

"No, we have sneaky sex. There's nothing hot about doing you in the shower and stepping on a rubber duckie. Or tripping over toys in our bedroom. And the last time we did it, I almost got a jellybean up my ass."

I snicker.

"If it were your ass, you wouldn't be laughing."

"Yeah, you're right babe. Remember when Zahara was crying hitting our bedroom door because she thought you were killing dada? She was so mad at you." I laugh.

"Oh yeah, I was killing it, alright." He says with a devilish grin.

"You know what I mean, Tae."

"Kookie, I know we're parents, but I don't want us to get... you know, uh, boring and dull."

"What!? Boring! Dull! Tae, we still have sex at least twice a week. What are you talking about!?"

"We have sneaky sex, Kookie!"

"Whatever are you talking about!? Our sex is good. At least it's good for me. Last time you were on my ass, I didn't hear you complain."

"We're always looking for a moment. Most of our sex is in the shower or when there are naps. I wouldn't change a thing, but I want us to add more....Flavor. Baby, I love you and you're as hot and sexy as the day we first made love. I get hard just thinking about the ways you used to fuck me."