Part 17: How'd you get my underwear?

We lay in the stillness of our orgasms and the beauty of our love making. He then moves as I whimper softly at the loss of our intimate closeness as he rushes off to the bathroom.

He soon returns from the bathroom which is literally 3 steps away. He has a warm cloth and starts to clean me. Good Lord, I love the view of his muscular chiseled naked body and his swing dick. What I want now is for Tae to hold me in his big strong arms. Did I just sleep with my boss the CEO? Hell, yeah I did, and I plan to do it again. I hope we have enough condoms. I chuckle to myself. Finally, a man that I can trust. I don't care one bit about him being the CEO or wealthy. I need someone who will take care of my heart.

Tae takes the cloth back to the bathroom and then starts looking around before getting back into bed.

"What are you looking for?" I ask.

"My pants." The fuck. Panic moves though my veins and I'm speechless as he locates his pants and pulls out his phone. The joy that I felt in this moment quickly vanishes. A caring partner doesn't do this.

"Why? Why would you fucking pull out your phone after we shared such a beautiful intimate moment?" He focus' on his phone, and I won't allow this.

"Just a second, Kookie." The fuck. He will not dismiss me.

"Just a second?! You can fuckin leave!" I quickly roll off the bed trying to maneuver around in a space meant for one. I pick up Tae's clothing and start throwing them at him one item at a time.

"You get the fuck out, Kim Taehyung!"

Tae is quiet and sits on the side of the bed texting. As my blood starts to boil, I want to dramatically storm off as if that's possible to do in my tiny one room apartment. I could go into the closet but that would be silly.

I throw his shirt at him, and it hits him in the face. Then two socks. "You're a liar. You said you wanted to be with me and then you pull some shit like this! I'm no one's fucking booty call, Kim Taehyung!" I throw his shirt, jacket, pants, and then pick up a shoe.

"You throw that shoe and I'll spank your little spoiled brat ass!" Tae shouts back. Let him try. No one tells me what to do.

"You're not the boss of me! W-WelI not in m-my home," I stutter. "This is my home! Yeah! It might be tiny but it's mine!"

Tae finishes his messaging and just sits and smiles at me. His smug smile makes my anger intensify. How can he be so calm?

"I-I quit! Take that! Yeah! Do you know what else!? I was the one that called tech on that little shit face baby boss! ... I-I don't need you, Mr. money pockets with your Sports Utility Vehicle! You're a fucking player and a liar!"

"Are you done?" He calmly asks. I'm done when I say I'm done.

"Why aren't you dressing!?"

"Because I'm not leaving—" Oh, he'll be leaving all right.

"I don't like you, Taehyung!" I shout because if I don't, I'll cry. I won't give him the satisfaction of seeing me as weak.

"Baby, are you done?"

I start putting on my shirt but can't find my boxers which further enrages me.

"Are you looking for these?"

Tae holds up my boxers. I snatch them from him. "How'd you get my underpants!?" I say angrily.

"Well, they came flying at me and I didn't think it was a suitable time to point out they weren't mine. Since you were in the middle of an angry rant. You do love your rants." Tae continues to smile.

"Don't put those on, because I'm going to just take those off of you." I look at him defiantly and then slowly put on my under pants like a 2-year-old having a tantrum facing down a dare.

"Look, you..." I say.

Tae quickly flips me onto my back as I gasp loudly from the shock of his movement. He then straddles me and kisses me roughly before I can get another syllable out. I push back not wanting to be hurt again.

He kisses me again and I feel less resistant. He then pulls back and breaks the kiss.

"Look you..." I say in an attempt to pick up my rant where I left off. He then takes my mouth again. This time, I have no resistance. There's so much care and passion in his kiss. It feels so real. Could I have overreacted?

Our kiss is deep, rough, and hot. It's a rock my world kiss. A kiss that strips me of my power to resist. I finally surrender and moan helplessly into his mouth.

He breaks the kiss and then looks into my eyes, and I melt like butter.

"Jeon Jungkook, you are a fucking handful. And I love you." He what!?

"I have been madly in love with you since you did that sexy dance move and ended up on your ass. I love your smart-ass mouth, your pride, your fight, your intelligence, your compassion, your tenacity, and your stressed-out angry rants."

"What?" I whisper. He loves me. Something warm and mushy bursts inside of me. I reach up and hug him tight. Oh God, I just released all my fears and doubt onto this lovely man, and he still loves me. I swallow and tell him what's true for me.

"Baby I-I love you too. I knew I loved you when you didn't judge me for my past. That day in your office. I've just been fighting it, telling myself you'd never be interested in a poor clerk, and someone convicted of a crime."

"Baby, I love your hot little criminal ass," He says and laughs.

"Tae, that's not nice. Baby, I don't like you jumping up after our lovemaking and taking care of business. I want to be in your arms. I was angry because I wanted you to hold me. Tae, I-I was scared that I was being coned again. Please forgive me."

"I know baby." He says.

"What?"

"Because of your intensity I knew something deep inside had been triggered. I'm sorry, baby, but it was urgent. I also was trying to fight my feelings for you. But I was sure I loved you when you lied to me about calling the tech department on that little asshole."

"Oh, you knew about that, huh?"

"Yep, I knew, but it was a boss move, baby, and I loved it."

"What was so urgent, Tae, that you had to text?"

Tae rolls to the side and pulls me tightly into his arms and kisses my forehead. It feels so good having him wrapped around me.

"I needed to book your flight to Hawaii with me in 36 hours."

"Wait. What? Hawaii?"

"Yep, Hawaii. I happen to know your boss and I'm sure I can get your vacation time approved. That's if you're a good boy the remainder of the night. Besides, you've been claimed."

"I don't have a boss. I just quit."

"Don't you know the company policy on that?"

"There's a policy on that?"

"Sure is. Resignations submitted after fucking the boss will not be accepted on holidays."

"Oh, that policy. Well good for me cause I kind of need my job and like it." We laugh as Tae claims my mouth passionately, both moaning into the kiss.

"Now didn't I tell you not to put your underpants back on? Luckily for you, I like taking them off your hot ass."

"Sorry, daddy."