Seventeen Reaction: Them as your bff, when your other guy friend take you home

Seungcheol
"You know... You could've called me to pick you up..."

Jeonghan
"I'm just glad he took you home 'cuz if not... I'll do worse."

Joshua
"I'm not jealous, what's important to me is you got home safe and sound."

Jun
"Don't lie to me... I know you like him. You two look like a couple earlier." *Teases you*

Hoshi
"So, now you choose to call him and not me? That hurts..." *Pouty*

Wonwoo
"Hmp... Too bad I didn't saw him."

Woozi
"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like seeing him with you?"

DK
"Ahh, he's the guy you said you like?" *Teases you(2)*

Mingyu
"It's just that... I stayed up all night waiting for your call..."

The8
"Angry is an understatement of what I'm feeling right now. I'm jealous, okay?"

Seungkwan
"I'm not upset with you... I just thought we had a thing going on..."

Vernon
"You need to rest now, don't worry about it."

Dino
"Sometimes, invite him here... Maybe we could be friends too."

A/n: Y'all I've missed updating my books!!! And I'm really glad to be back and to be able to update again!!! I've missed y'all my infinities!!!!! I love y'all and thank you for patiently waiting for me!!! Thank you for the support it means everything to me!!!

This is how your authornim looks like now!!!! I've literally missed y'all!!!!!