Seventeen Reaction: When you debut in a boygroup, them as your bff.

A/n: This is requested by phoenix_wrights_17 here it is, I hope you actually like this!!! Hehe sorry for the long wait.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Seungcheol
"Wait, since when did you join Enhypen?! How long have you been their only girl member?"

Jeonghan
"Y/n-ssi?"

You: Oppa, hi!!

Him: Are they the members you're talking about?

You: Who? Stray Kids? Yes, it's them.

Him: *Shookt*

Joshua
"So, you are the famous only girl of The Boyz, congratulations kid! I'm so proud of you!"

Jun
"Hello there Ateez Y/n!!"

You: Junie oppa!!!

Him: Hi!!

You: *hugs him*

Him: *hugs you back* I know and I miss you too.

Hoshi
"So, you are the famous girl Maknae of TXT, huh~ you traitor.*joking manner*"

Wonwoo
"I'm really glad you managed to debut already, I'm just not expecting you to debut as a Treasure member."

Woozi
"I'm happy for you producer/composer/lyricist/Maknae of OneWe, y/n! Wow, I can't believe I'll be able to work with you like this again!"

DK
"Welcome to our world, &Team Choi Y/n!!! I'm so happy for you bestie!!"

Mingyu
"You really are part of NCT Dream... Congratulations!!"

Minghao
"I'm sure Oneus will take a great care of you."

Seungkwan
"YOU'RE A MEMBER OF MONSTA X?!! BUT HOW?!"

Vernon
"Congratulations on being part of Golden Child, keep on rising my little rockstar."

Dino
"I still can't believe you are really part of SF9 like... This feels like a dream to me..."

A/n: I hope you'll like this hehe mwah, mwah!