Seventeen Reaction: When you said; "Our relationship doesn't matter!"

Seungcheol
"What do you expect me to do after you say; "Our relationship doesn't matter" huh? Tell me, y/n?!"

Jeonghan
"From the very start, you know how much I love you, so, why are you doing this to me now?"

Joshua
"Don't tell me what to do, y/n. Our relationship doesn't matter, right?"

Jun
"Is this the end of us, y/n?" *Teary eyes*

Hoshi
"It hurts, you know... It f!cking hurts, y/n!" *Crying*

Wonwoo
"Don't come near me, I'm still looking for the mistakes I've made throughout this relationship." *Sarcastic*

Woozi
"Are you planning to talk to me right now? I'm not in the mood." *Leave you on your own in your shared bedroom*

DK
"Be honest with me, y/n... Did you ever love me? 'cause, I did... I really love you..." *Teary eyes(2)*

Mingyu
"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you're like that to me." *Fake smile*

Minghao
"I'd never want to make you feel uncomfortable in our relationship..." *Hurt*

Seungkwan
"Please, let me be alone for a while..." *Hurt(2)*

Vernon
"Why do you keep on pushing me away from you?" *Hurt(3)*

Dino
"I'm sorry for what I've said to you, y/n. But please, don't leave me." *Hurt(4)*

A/n: 211 words🥹🥹🥹