Seventeen Reaction: They saw you talking to another guy, them as your bully

Seungcheol
"Stay the hell away from my girlfriend, you son of a b!tch!"

Jeonghan
"You should avoid that guy and hang out with me instead."

Joshua
"I strongly suggest that you leave because I can't control my anger right now."

Jun
"How unfortunate of me to smell and see trash here. Why are you talking to someone like him, y/n?"

Hoshi
"I suggest you mind your own business and stay away from her, asshole."

Wonwoo
"What the hell?! I literally left her for 2 seconds only... Where the hell did he come from?"

Woozi
"Y/n is allergic to someone who looks like you, and as for you y/n... I'll punish you later."

DK
"Don't go around talking to other guys'girlfriends... Btw, she's mine."

Mingyu
"I'm the only one capable of loving you, y/n... Why would you want anyone else when I am all you need?"

Minghao
"Should I get his number for you? You know, so you two could talk more." *Sarcastic*

Seungkwan
"Go apologize to me for talking to someone else."

Vernon
"Y/n is not a GOOGLE MAP for you to ask her about directions, now, get lost."

Dino
"I think you almost forgot you have a boyfriend y/n, and that's me."

A/n: Hope y'all like it🥺