Seventeen Reactions: When you broke up with them because you got a lot of hate.

Seungcheol
"Ignore them, I love you and that's all that matters. No break up will happen."

Jeonghan
"Everything that they say is a lie. There is only one truth, and that is I love you, y/n."

Joshua
"Don't listen to them, I'm happy and content with you."

Junhui
"Promise me you won't leave me because of this. They're just a bunch of idiots."

Soonyoung
"I'll fix it for you, believe me... I love you."

Wonwoo
"What is wrong with them?! Who are those?! I'll sue them!!"

Woozi
"I'll take care of it, don't worry. If you don't deserve me, well I do deserve you, y/n."

Dokyeom
"I'm sorry that this is happening. What they're saying isn't true, I think you're perfectly fit to be with me."

Mingyu
"Don't let them bother you, they're just trying to get my attention."

Minghao
"They're just jealous of you-- They are not you... They're a bunch of idiots and ugly people."

Seungkwan
"Forget those people and just focus on me, okay? That's what's important... You and me."

Vernon
"You are not any of those hurtful things and I know you love me back and we won't break up."

Dino
"I'll tell them to stop... I don't know how but, I'll find a way. Everything will be okay."

A/n: 215 words. This isn't a request, but if you all would like you can still DM me for your requests. I'll do it though, it would take long hehe, I'm already sorry in advance.