Seventeen Reactions: You surprised them at their 8th debut anniversary.

A/n: You are their secret girlfriend.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seungcheol
"I can't believe you did that. I thought you forgot so, is this how you feel? When I surprise you. Because, I do too!"

Jeonghan
"How did I get so lucky to have such a caring girlfriend like you?"

Joshua
"So, this is why you're not answering my calls and texts?"

Junhui
"I love you, y/n. That's all I can say right now."

Soonyoung
"Best. Surprise. Ever!!! I love you so much!!!"

Wonwoo
"Hey y/n, will you please go on a date with me? Since, it's our anniversary."

Woozi
"Unbelievable, I never expected this from you."

Dokyeom
"Thank you..y/n. What an amazing surprise, I really appreciate this."

Mingyu
"Like anyone would actually forget our debut anniversary. I knew all along you were planning something."

Minghao
"Best surprise anniversary ever. I was actually about to get worried about you."

Seungkwan
"Don't tell me you pick a fight with me and pop up with this idea after I started whining about last year?"

Vernon
"This is the best surprise, y/n. Thank you so much for the food and everything. You're an angel."

Dino
"Oh my god, I can't believe she'd do this. God, I love her."

A/n: 207 words. How was it?

 How was it?