Seventeen Reactions: They saw you with your new boyfriend.

Seungcheol
"If you wanted a new boyfriend, why can't it be me? Why didn't you come back to me?"

Jeonghan
"Does he kiss you like I did? Does he take care of you?"

Joshua
"She said she doesn't want to date anyone after we broke up but, she's in a relationship now and looking so in love."

Junhui
"Why him? Am I not good enough for you?"

Soonyoung
"Why didn't you tell me about him? Because I'm your ex and I shouldn't care? Oh.. okay. Sorry."

Wonwoo
"If I know that the healing process is this painful, I shouldn't have seen you two together."

Woozi
"That's true, I definitely deserve this pain..."

Dokyeom
"The thought of you being with the guy you used to like and admire while we're together... It is more painful than I imagined it would be."

Mingyu
"I knew he had a thing for her since then but, I didn't know he would confess to her."

Minghao
"I remember she said to me before that, I shouldn't be jealous of him but, look at them now... All so sweet and happy to each other."

Seungkwan
"Someday, I'll tell her how I really feel and I'll show her how much I really love her... Someday."

Vernon
"I wish I didn't let you go..."

Dino
"Why did she date him? I warn her about him. Can't I just take her back?"

A/n: 233 words. Welp, hope y'all like it still the way you used to.. hehe.