Seventeen Reaction: They saw you in a bikini for the first time

Seungcheol
"Ahh... This isn't the right time, babe... My friends are coming over... Aish... I'll just tell them to come tomorrow while you.. just get ready."

Jeonghan
"You're so hot, baby... I think this room is hot too, should we turn on the AC or should we make this room even hotter?"

Joshua
"Did you just lie to me? I actually thought you were just sweet, cute and innocent but... I'm not expecting that you could also be this sexy and hot."

Junhui
"You look hot, love. But, if you would just remove that piece of clothes.. you will definitely look even hotter and sexier."

Soonyoung
"Should I help you remove those clothing that's hiding your beautiful body from my eyesight?"

Wonwoo
"You are looking so beautiful, sexy and hot.. honey."

Woozi
"I don't know what to say... This is my first time seeing you like this..."

Dokyeom
"I... I'm so shocked to see you looking like this, luv."

Mingyu
"These two. *Your bra and panty* are blocking my view, princess. Come, let me help you remove them."

Minghao
"My babygirl is so needy to wear this for me... I think we should start this... I can't control it any longer."

Seungkwan
"I... If I look at you, right now... I don't think I'll be able to stop myself tonight... I really can't promise you anything."

Vernon
"I love it... The color and the design... Of course you too, Hun... I just can't explain it properly in words."

Dino
"Wow~ I... Darling~ why are you doing this to me? Come on, you're driving me insane... Let's do it now."

A/n: 269 words. These are all just pure imaginations only.

 These are all just pure imaginations only