Seventeen Reactions: You come home drunk from a birthday party

Seungcheol
"I think I know now why you don't typically drink. You can't even open the door properly."

Jeonghan
"How is it possible for you to be adorable when you're drunk?"

Joshua
"Just jump in the shower and make sure you don't slip."

Junhui
"Maybe you are in the mood for some action?"

Soonyoung
"Nice one y/n, this is the third time this week. Now, go to our room and clean yourself."

Wonwoo
"Are you sure you're just tipsy? Why are you laying on the floor then?"

Woozi
"Come on, y/n.. time for bed. We'll talk about this in the morning."

Dokyeom
"What?! You've drunk a lot?!"

Mingyu
"Good night y/n, I hope that headache isn't too bad when you wake up tomorrow morning."

Minghao
"Pull yourself together and explain why the hell you are drunk... No. Don't make that face, we won't sleep until you explain."

Seungkwan
"God, you look so wasted! How much did you even drink?!"

Vernon
"Yah! Yah! There are stairs in front of y-- oh you didn't notice, right cause your sooo drunk."

Dino
"Invite me next time to the party so both of us will come home drunk."

A/n: 197 words. I'm thinking of ending this book sooner or later, what'd ya think infinities?

 I'm thinking of ending this book sooner or later, what'd ya think infinities?