Seventeen Reaction: When you said; "I'm having a hard time."

Seungcheol
"I'm here for you, buin (wife). Let's talk about it and find a way to make things better."

Jeonghan
"I understand, honey. Remember that you're not alone. Lean on me whenever you need support."

Joshua
"I'm sorry to hear that, babe. Take your time to process and remember that I'm here to listen and offer you a helping hand."

Junhui
"I'm here for you, baby... I'm here to support you. Let's find a way to overcome these challenges together."

Soonyoung
"Don't worry, love, we'll get through this together. Remember that you have the strength to overcome any obstacle."

Wonwoo
"It's okay to feel overwhelmed, princess. Take a deep breath and know that I'm here to lend an ear and offer you guidance."

Jihoon
"I understand how tough it can be, angel. Let's find solace in music and express our emotions together."

Seokmin
"I'm here to brighten your day, sunshine!! Let's find joy in the little things and keep pushing forward."

Mingyu
"Remember that you're strong and capable of anything, my Queen. I'm here to support you and help you navigate through this."

Minghao
"Don't hesitate to share your burdens with me, wifey. We'll find a way to lighten the load together."

Seungkwan
"You're not alone in this, jagiya. Lean in me, and let's find strength in each other."

Hansol
"I understand, darling... Let's talk it out, and I'll be here to support you every step of the way."

Chan
"You're doing great, yeobo. Remember that we're a team, and I'm here to help you overcome any challenges."

A/n: Long time no update hehe. Hope y'all like this update hihi.

 Hope y'all like this update hihi