Seventeen Reactions: You send them your picture while at work and they got needy

A/n: Here is the picture reference;

Seungcheol *texted you back*"Oh baby, I'm coming home already

"Oh baby, I'm coming home already. You better be home this instant."

Jeonghan *text you back*
"Don't you dare talk to other guys and come home early, I'm waiting for you."

Joshua *called you*
"Y/n, you know I'm with the members still you send that pic. Just wait til we both got home from work."

Junhui *send you a voice message*
"You look beautiful honey... I will pick you up from work, wait for me."

Soonyoung
"Y/n, you are messing with the wrong person, you don't me.. I'm wild." *Texted you* 'Take a leave for tomorrow babygirl, 😏'

Wonwoo *tries to play it cool*
"No matter how hard you try y/n, I'm not going to melt. I'm cold as ice... Shit I need to use the washroom." *Walks up to Jeonghan* "Hyung I'm going to the washroom, real quick." Jeonghan: Ohh.. okay.

Woozi *calls you*
"I don't know... Come back home now... I'm also on my way home." *Sit on his car* "Meet you there, bye." *Ends the call*

Dokyeom *calls you*
"What should I do? You know I have practice still you send it to me.. now, what should I do?" Y/n: Sorry can't help you, bye, love you. *Ends the call*

Mingyu *send a voice message*
"Y/n, baby... I will show you my other side. I'm waiting for you at home, babygirl."

Minghao *smirk to himself*
"Y/n, why are you doing this to me? I'm already missing you and now I need you.. meditation can't help me now.. only you can help me now."

Seungkwan *texted you*
"Y/n, I will not be gentle tonight... Be ready.. haha.. it's really hard to control this."

Vernon *unamused*
"I know you are playing with me honey." *Texted you* 'Your too button is open, hope no one sees it. Close it fast!'

Dino *text you back*
"Okay, it's that's what you want. Let's see if you'll be able to walk at all tomorrow."

A/n: 339 words. I hope y'all actually like the updates hehe.