Seventeen Reaction: When he isn't clingy but you got hurt

+ You got hurt and they took you to the hospital, they're talking to the doctor who is making them leave you. Mafia Ver.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seungcheol
"You're going to check her in my arms, I'm not letting go of her unless it's what she wants."

Jeonghan
"Check her, but I'm not letting go of her. She's staying in my arms, as you do your job."

Joshua
"No! I won't let her go! Treat her wounds while she's in my embrace. Period."

Junhui
"Just f*cking treat her! It doesn't have to do with me letting go of her."

Soonyoung
"She stays in my arms. Go on, do your job and check on her wounds."

Wonwoo
"I won't let her go until she tells me so. Now, do your f*cking job and check her wounds."

Woozi
"Didn't she already tell you that she doesn't want me to leave her? So, technically, I'm gonna have to stay here right by her side until you're done doing your job."

Dokyeom
"No. I won't put her down, who knows if someone had already laid there and left viruses. I don't want her to get even worse."

Mingyu
"I'm not going anywhere. Just check her wounds, and the two of us will already leave."

Minghao
"I need to see and know everything you'll do to her so, I'm not leaving her in this room until you're done with your job and she's already fine."

Seungkwan
"If I leave, I'll make sure to take her with me. Because, there is no way I'd let her be here all alone and get hurt again."

Vernon
"I'm not leaving her side until I know she's already alright, because she doesn't want me away from her mostly when she's this fragile-looking as of the moment."

Dino
"There is no way in hell I'm leaving her. I'll stay right here, with her. End of discussion."

A/n: 315 words. How's y'all day been?

 How's y'all day been?