Seventeen Reaction: When you said; "I don't think I'm good enough for you."

Seungcheol
"Buin, don't say that. You are more than enough and I believe in us.. let's work through any doubts together."

Jeonghan
"You're being too hard on yourself, honey... You're amazing just the way you are, and I'm here to support and cherish you."

Joshua
"Babe, please don't think that way... You bring so much happiness and love into my life, let's face any challenges together... Hand in hand."

Junhui
"You're more than enough for me, baby. I chose you because I believe in our love... Let's work on building each other up."

Soonyoung
"That's not true at all, love... You are special to me, and I want to be by your side for as long as I can... Let's support and uplift each other, okay?"

Wonwoo
"Do not doubt yourself, princess... I choose you because I see your worth and value... Let's work on building confidence together."

Jihoon
"Please don't doubt yourself, angel~ you bring so much love and light into my life... Let's grow old together, yeah?"

Seokmin
"You are enough for me, sunshine. Let's work on building our self-confidence and trust in our relationship, okay?"

Mingyu
"Don't say that, my Queen. You are perfect to me, and I believe in us... I believe in you... That's the reason why I love you."

Minghao
"You are enough, wifey, and I appreciate you for who you are and for who you are gonna be... Let's communicate and address any insecurities together."

Seungkwan
"Nope. Nope. You're enough, jagiya. Actually, more than enough. Don't ever say those words ever again, okay? Are we clear?"

Vernon
"I believe in us, darling... You are amazing, and I want to be there for you through thick and thin... You're worth it and enough."

Chan
"You. Are. Enough, yeobo, and I care about you super deeply. Don't listen to the negativity of the world around us and let's just focus on the positive side."

A/n: Two updates only, hehe.. I've been having some writer's block so if you can please... Give me some ideas for this book of mine... Because, I might just unpublish this and some of my books huhu. Just kidding, I won't ever do that... I love my books too much for me to do such terrible things.

 I love my books too much for me to do such terrible things