Seventeen Reactions: They're enemy made you choose; Him or your Family.

+ You put the gun in your head instead in front of them and your family. Mafia ver.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Seungcheol
"Put that f*cking gun down... Keep choosing to move forward.. and keep going. You have a bright future ahead of you, even without me in it."

Jeonghan
"No don't. It's okay baby, it doesn't always have to be me... We can't always choose the ones we love, I'll always find my way back to you. I promise that, baby."

Joshua
"I have never had the desire, need, nor the inclination to ever be the one to make the one I love cry... Choose them, baby. We'll both be fine, you and I. Choose them.. put the gun down."

Junhui
"Stop, babe! Put it down! And you! Stop making her choose between me and them.. Because, she'll always choose them... She has to."

Soonyoung
"It's in the palm of your hands now baby... But, don't ever think of pulling that trigger. I'm warning you.. y/n."

Wonwoo
"You do know I'm capable of anything and everything, right? So, stop these nonsense and put the gun out of your head."

Woozi
"Stop pointing your guns at her! Let her choose on her own! Put the god damn gun down, y/n."

Dokyeom
"It doesn't have to be you, babe. Make the right choice, just don't pull the trigger."

Mingyu
"Put your f*cking guns down! Listen, y/n. You pull that trigger, I'm pulling mine to myself too."

Minghao
"Just to be sure, if you pull that trigger in yourself bae, I can't promise I won't go after you."

Seungkwan
"They only said; Me or your Family. Don't put that gun in your head!"

Vernon
"What you're doing isn't the right thing either. You might be able to live without me but, I won't survive a day without you. So, your death won't solve any f*cking thing, bub."

Dino
"I dare you, pull that trigger but.. mark my words, love. I'll follow you right after you pull that trigger."

A/n: 336 words. Okay, I'll just finish this book then I'll make a book three for this hehe.

 Okay, I'll just finish this book then I'll make a book three for this hehe