Chapter 10

Makaylah POV

The S.S.S. went into full Pandemonium. Emergency lights shone bright red, screaming like a banshee. Everyone was scrambling to prepare for the oncoming battle. I rushed around, helping wherever I could. I found my recently made friends, Annabeth and Percy (if we have Luke, we have Percabeth) carrying metal planks to barricade the doors. I passed Harry, Hermione and Ron, who made up The Golden Trio, setting traps wherever they could. I rushed to help my friends Sophie, Keefe, Dex, Biana, Fitz, Wylie, Tam, Linh, Marella, and Maruca, also known as the Keeper Team, push up a heavy metal block, to block the main entrance doors. Leo, Piper, and Calypso were like me, helping out wherever they could.

I rushed outside, to find my team setting up the trainees. I rushed over to Manya.

"If anything happens, I need you to come back here, so I know where to find you." I said, crouching down to her eye level, making her look right at me.

"I promise I will." She said. I hugged her, than ran to help the others.

Once the trainees were set up, our group split off, standing in our positions, in between our trainees. Not a noise could be heard. Everyone was in their position. I heard a little beep in my ear. At the time, I thought it was nothing.

Until a few minutes later, the beeping increased. The Call of the Wild looked around, confusion written on our faces. Even a few trainees nervously glanced around.

Then the front hall exploded.

I know the chapters short, but I had to leave you at the cliffhanger. You'll just have to wait till the next part! But don't worry, I'll update soon! But if your reading this later, then lucky for you, you can just read the next chapter. 😉

- Julian