Clothes

(Nico has a very small wardrobe.)

~Nico POV~

"You wore that yesterday." Will said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"And the day before." He added. "And the day before that."

I looked at my skull tee.

"Do you own any other clothes?" He asked.

"I mean...I own a toga." I answered.

"Really? You're kidding, right?" He asked. "You don't own a second pair of clothes but you own a toga."

I shrugged. He sighed.

"Come on." He said, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the cabins.

Will dragged me into the Apollo cabin. He rummaged through his drawers.

"Will, what are you looking for?" I asked.

"Just- aha! Found 'em!" He exclaimed.

He pulled a set of old clothes out then thrust them into my arms.

"Go change." He stated, pointing to the bathroom.

{A Few Minutes Later}

"I look ridiculous." I blushed.

"I wear that style all the time." Will said.

"It looks good on you." I replied.

"Just come out here." He said.

I stepped out of the bathroom in an orange camp shirt, a green over shirt, and a pair of blue jean shorts.

"You look adorable." Will assured me.

He kissed my cheek and my face got warmer.

"I have to get to the infirmary. It's almost my shift." He said. "While I'm working, you need to wash your clothes, okay?"

I nodded. He grinned brightly.

{A Little While Later}

I sat on the steps of the big house. The Aries cabin is using the washing machines and dryers so I've just been waiting. For a camp this size, why do they have so few laundry machines?

"What are you wearing?" Jackson snickered, sitting next to me.

"Shut up." I hissed, pulling my knees to my chest and resting my chin on them.

"Those are Will's clothes, aren't they?" He teased.

"Shut up, kelp breath." I spat. "He forced me."

"He forced you to wear his clothes?" He raised an eyebrow. "Forced? You?"

"...it's complicated..." I muttered

Jackson kept teasing me. I just looked at the clothes I had on. Will's clothes. Definitely not my style and definitely not a style I'd willingly wear but they're Will's clothes.

The Aries cabin filed out of the big house. I picked up my folded clothes and abandoned Jackson on the steps. I dumped my dirty clothes and some laundry detergent into a washing machine then turned it on and sat on the wooden chair next to the window.

"Hm?" I mumbled.

From this angle, I could see into the infirmary. Will talked with one of his siblings. Everyone's mostly behaving themselves so they aren't busy right now. I looked at the clothes again and played with a button on the overshirt. I brought the fabric to my face. Smells like...sunshine, if sunshine had a smell. Comforting...