Alcohol

(Will and Nico get drunk. ⚠️Underage drinking⚠️)

~Chiron POV~

I scanned the dining pavilion. Only a few campers stayed over the school year. Sherman, Harley, Nico, and Will. However, only Sherman and Harley were here for breakfast. It's unlike Will to miss breakfast and he usually drags Nico with him on nice days such as this.

"Who are you looking for?" Dionysus asked.

"Will and Nico are absent." I noted.

He chuckled.

"Yeah. I know. They're fine." He said. "Don't worry about them."

"Do you know why they're not here?" I asked.

"They're in cabin 13. They went into town last night for a date." He answered, waving me off. "They're fine. Don't worry so much."

That did not make me worry less.

~Nico POV~

I groaned, burying my face in my pillow.

"My head, my back, and my ass hurt..." I mumbled. "What did we do?"

"Eh...I don't know." Will replied.

He shifted.

"It's morning..." He muttered.

"Already?" I asked.

"We should..." He sat up, only to plop back down on the bed. "Nevermind. I'm not getting up."

I nodded, glancing over at him. Will stared at me.

"You look terrible." I told him.

"Shut up. You look worse." He retorted.

[Flashback to The Night Prior]

"Dinner then a movie." Will said. "That's the plan. Maybe a walk in the woods depending on how late it is."

I pecked him on the lips.

"Sounds like fun, Tesoro." I replied.

"Fun? More like boring and lame." Someone said.

I looked over at my cabin door. Mr. D sipped his diet Coke, giving Will and I disapproving looks.

"You call that fun?" He said.

He snapped his fingers and two IDs appeared in his hand. One with my picture and one with Will's picture. He tossed them to us.

"I know a good mortal club, those IDs will get you in." He said.

"Mr. D, it's illegal for-" Will started.

"-for kids to have fun anymore? Oh, please." Mr. D replied. "You two go, get drunk. You have my permission to leave camp."

I frowned, looking at the fake ID in my hand then looked at Will. My boyfriend looked just as uncomfortable as I felt.

"There's a restaurant next door. Argus will drop you there." Mr. D said. "Then you two can just go have actual fun. Drink. Dance. Party."

Then he vanished, leaving the scent of grapes behind.

"I don't think we have a choice." I noted.

"Me neither." Will sighed. "These IDs are probably cursed or something."

I nodded.

"Maybe it'll be fun?" I said, though it felt like a question.

We exchanged doubtful looks.

{Several Hours Later}

Argus watched Will and I walk into the restaurant then he drove off.

"Does the ID in your pocket feel heavy?" Will murmured.

I nodded then sighed. The IDs are definitely cursed. They keep reappearing in our pockets. We've left them in our cabins, thrown them out, burned them, ect.

I looked out the restaurant window. A man in a very obvious leopard print Hawaiian shirt watched the building.

"He's watching..." I sighed, grabbing Will's hand. "Come on before he decides to make a scene or punish us."

Will nodded glumly. I led the way over to the club. The bouncer looked us over and we handed him our IDs then he let us in. Immediately my senses were overwhelmed. Loud music, multicolored strobe lights, people everywhere, some weird combination of alcohol, body odor, perfume, and body spray burned my nose, the feeling of death radiated around the room. I hugged Will's waist. When did I grab his waist?

"I don't like it..." I said.

"Me neither..." Will told me.

It didn't help that we were dressed in our normal street clothes.

"Let's get something to drink." Will suggested. "They sell non-alcoholic drinks, right?"

"I think they do." I replied.

I let go of his waist and he grabbed my hand. He walked over and sat at the bar, me following his lead.

"Do you sell any kind of soda or juice or really anything non-alcoholic?" Will asked the bartender.

"We've got Pepsi products, water, and a couple juice flavors." The bartender answered. "You two look a little young to be clubbing."

We showed him our fake IDs. He nodded then looked us over again.

"Can I get a Ginger Ale?" Will asked.

"What about you?" The bartender asked.

"Dr Pepper." I said.

"Scratch those drinks. Give 'em some beers. Put it on my tab." Someone said.

I know that voice. I hate that I know that voice. Can a monster a attack? Please?

"Dad?!" Will exclaimed, almost falling off his barstool.

"You got it, Lester." The bartender replied.

He eyed Will then grabbed some glasses. I glanced beside me to see Apollo, the same way he looked when I first met him when I was ten. Blonde, blue-eyed, muscular, tan, and appeared to be seventeen. I looked at Will. He looked annoyed. After a minute, he noticed me staring and gave me a soft smile.

The bartender put a glass in front of each of us three. Apollo downed his then looked at us.

"It's going to be a long night." I muttered.

I took a sip of the drink in front of me and wrinkled my nose. Will sipped his but looked surprised.

"It's not that bad." He admitted.

[Flashback End]

Will gave me an exhausted smile.

"Next time we wanna have a date night, we just ignore any gods who try to butt-in." He said.

"Mhm." I replied. "Can we ask Lou Ellen to destroy those fake IDs? I don't want a reminder of whatever happened last night."

"I'll ask her later." He told me. "Can we snuggle or are you going to kick me out?"

"As long as you're quiet and don't puke on me, you can snuggle me but I'm going to pass out." I replied. "Again. I'm going to pass out again."

"I'll take it." He said.

He pulled me close, leaning my head on his chest. That's the last thing I remember before I passed out.