Massage

(Not sure how to explain this one aside from it started as something else and it evolved. Idk wtf this is but I actively hate it and I'm still posting it. ⚠️Smut, kind of⚠️ Also, Happy Valentine's Day)

~Nico POV~

I watched as Will shot hoops with his siblings. Unlike his siblings, he didn't get the gift of archery and aim from Apollo. He's still good though, definitely above average. He wiped sweat from his face.

Pretty soon the game ended in a tie.

"Good game." Will told his siblings.

He turned around, now noticing me sitting here. He smiled and walked. I held up a water bottle to him.

"Like what you saw?" He asked, taking the bottle.

I blushed at the question. He took a sip of water then sat next to me.

"You didn't answer my question." He prodded, poking my arm. "Like what you saw?"

"I saw you...so...yes." I replied, awkwardly.

"Good." He responded, sipping his water again.

I noticed his shoulders were tense and his neck stiff. I moved behind him and started to rub his shoulders. He did this for me a few days ago after sword practice. It felt nice and he deserves a nice feeling.

"Nico..." He mumbled.

"Am I doing this right?" I asked.

"M...mhm." He said, closing his eyes.

He made small sounds as I massaged out the tension.

"Damn...you're too good at this..." He breathed. "Nico..."

"Should I stop?" I asked, concerned by his tone.

"N...no..." He answered. "Keep...go...going..."

I pressed out a big knot and Will made a sound like...whimpering? That's when I realized...he was getting pleasure out of this. A lot of pleasure. I blushed and stopped the massage.

"Why'd you stop?" He asked, his breathing starting to level out.

"Will, we're...in public." I reminded him. "We can't do this here..."

"Then let's go somewhere else." He suggested.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Are you uncomfortable with it?" He asked.

Am I? I thought about it for a moment. To be honest, I rather enjoyed listening to him and in that state he's completely mine...

"No, not really." I admitted.

"Then I'm sure." He added, standing up.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet then dragged me towards cabin 13. I've never seen him like this before. We haven't been together that long either.

I locked the cabin door once we were inside. When I looked back at Will, he was sitting on my bunk. His eyes met mine. Now a blushing mess, I sat behind him. When I touched his shoulders, I could tell he still had a lot of tension. I could have fun with this...

"Will..." I murmured in his ear as I gently squeezed his shoulder.

"Tease..." He said.

I laughed then started working out the knots. Quickly, Will started making sounds. Small ones mostly but a few loud ones. I leaned over and gently ran my lips along his back, leaving trails of kisses.

"Nico..." Will let out moan.

I blushed and stopped kissing his back, my confidence fading fast. I quietly enjoyed his sounds and noises as I rubbed his shoulders. I undid the biggest knot and he let a sound like a moan and whimper out.

"You're the best, Darlin'" Will told me, slipping into his Texan accent.

I love it when his accent slips...

I pressed out the last few knots and Will let out a moan. He leaned back against me and gave me his trademark lazy smile.

"Neeks..." He mumbled, running his knuckles gently against my neck. "Can I leave marks?"

My cheeks felt hot.

{The Next Morning}

~Will POV~

I stretched and realized how great my muscles feel this morning. I don't really remember anything after talking with Nico by the basketball court.

"Morning..." Nico yawned.

"Mornin'" I said then noticed my accent slip.

I touched my lips in surprise. Nico grinned tiredly.

"I love it when you slip up..." He noted. "...it's hot..."

I blushed at the comment but tried to ignore it.

"What happened last night, Neeks?" I asked.

"You don't remember?" He asked, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

I noticed a mark on his neck...

"Is that a hickey?" I asked, pointing to his neck. "Nico, why do you have a hickey?"

"You're quite excitable." He replied, looking away awkwardly. "I gave you a massage and you...enjoyed it. Afterwards, you said you were going to show your appreciation and kissed my neck a few dozen times."

He moved his hair, revealing several more hickeys.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I said. "I don't know what came over me! I'm so so sorry!"

Nico laughed.

"It's fine. You asked before you left any marks." He assured me.

I let out a sigh of relief. He smiled at me.

"As long as I didn't do anything you were uncomfortable with." I smiled.

"You were almost a perfect gentleman last night." He replied.

"What do you mean 'almost'?" I asked, nervously.

He smirked and didn't reply.

"Nico." I said, starting to panic. "What do you mean 'almost'?"

"You were just, for lack of a better word, excitable." He replied. "You really liked that massage. A little too much."

"Oh...oh!" I said. "Oh no..."

My words fumbled out, trying to form a cohesive excuse.

"Will." Nico stated. "You're fine. Wow...you're glowing really bright."

"Did I make you uncomfortable by saying or doing anything?!" I asked. "Please tell me!"

"Will..." Nico whined. "You're fine. You were a bit...touchy last night but made sure I was comfortable with it first. Geez..."

He looked annoyed at me and I calmed down.

"So we're fine?" I asked.

He pecked me on the cheek.

"As long as you don't let anyone but me give you a massage from now on." He replied. "I'll consider it cheating if you do."

"Understood." I smiled.

"Good." He said. "Then we're fine and you have nothing to worry about."

I let out a sigh of relief. Nico smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Can we cuddle for a little while?" He asked. "I really want cuddles, Will."

"Of course, Neeks." I replied. "I want cuddles too anyway. If you didn't ask, I was going to."

I opened my arms and he snuggled up to me, burying his face in my neck. I wrapped my arms around the small boy, gently nuzzling his soft hair.

"So warm..." He muttered, pressing as close to me as he possibly could.

I felt a gentle kiss on my shoulder before my boyfriend looked up at me. He smiled as I kissed his forehead.