🏳️‍🌈Househusband🏳️‍🌈

(Nico and Will have an arrangement, one of them has a job and goes to work while the other stays home to take care of the house and kids. ⚠️Smut implied⚠️)

~Nico POV~

"Awww!" Will cooed. "He's so cute!"

"He's adorable." I agreed.

I craddled the newborn in my arms. Will looked over my shoulder.

"Do you wanna hold him?" I asked my husband.

He nodded. I handed the little guy over. Tears forming in his eyes, Will stared at the baby in awe.

"Hey! Don't cry!" I said, trying to wipe the little water droplets away. "Will! Geez..."

"Sorry, Nico." He said. "I'm just so happy. We waited so long to get approved and we finally started our own little family."

I looked at the baby again. A smile crept on my face.

"Now you're the one tearing up." Will told me.

"Oh, shut up..." I replied, wiping my own tears away. "You cried first."

{A Few Years Later}

I yawned and opened my eyes. The time on the alarm clock read...12pm?! I sat up, panicked. How did I sleep that late?! Shit. Shit. Shit. The children...

"I have a day off tomorrow." Will had told me last night. "I'll take care of the little ones so you can sleep in."

I fell back on the bed and laughed to myself.

"Scared myself for nothing..." I muttered.

I got up and went over to the dresser to grab some clothes. Will had left one of his button ups out. I could...I mean, he left it out. He's basically inviting me to take it...

{A Few Minutes Later}

I leaned on the wall and watched the children play. Lee is the oldest at five years old, then Micheal is the middle child at four, lastly Bianca is the youngest at three. Lee helped Bianca build with their blocks as Micheal watched some random silly show while sitting in Will's lap.

After a few minutes, Micheal was the first to see me. I waved at him and he got all excited. He rushed over to me and started jumping up and down with his arms in the air.

"Babbo! Babbo!" He giggled as I scooped him up.

'Babbo' is Italian for 'Dad' or 'Daddy' or 'Father'. They call Will 'Dad' or 'Daddy' but call me 'Babbo'.

"Hey, buddy." I said. "Have you been behaving this morning?"

Micheal nodded.

"I'm a good boy!" He said.

"Of course you are." I replied, pinching his cheek. "You always behave yourself."

I walked over and sat next to Will on the couch.

"Good afternoon, Darling." Will smirked.

He kissed my lips.

"Ew!" Micheal exclaimed. "Gross! Cooties!"

"Micheal." I said. "Cooties don't exist."

"Well-" Will started.

I shushed him before he could start rambling some medical nonsense.

"Don't get started on how STDs are basically cooties again." I whispered to my annoying husband. "He doesn't need to learn about those yet. He's four."

Will raised his hands in defeat, laughing at me.