🏳️‍🌈Challenge🏳️‍🌈

(YouTuber AU! Will runs a popular vlog and live stream channel. He and Nico have been friends and roommates for years and Nico commonly appear on his channels. A challenge starts going around and Nico doesn't notice but Will does and decides it'd be fun to mess with roommate. Will is extra silly in this.)

~Nico POV~

"Nico!" Will whined.

"What?" I asked, hanging up my jacket and kicking my shoes off.

"Do you work tomorrow?" He asked.

"No." I replied. "Your boyfriend flake again on a planned video?"

"...kind of..." He mumbled. "He said he'd help me stream tomorrow but he texted me that he can't make it."

"That's the third time this year he's flaked on a video. It's only the 10th!" I said. "It's why me and your fans call him 'Blake the Flake'."(I definitely put a lot of thought into that name and didn't pick it in under 5 seconds.)

He managed a weak smile.

"What are you streaming?" I asked.

"You know how I'm trying to get better at cooking and baking?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"My fans have been sending in recipes and I'm going to be trying to make a couple on stream." He replied. "Could you help me out tomorrow? Please?"

He pouted and gave me the stupid puppy dog eyes. Manipulative bastard. He knows he's cute and uses it against me.

"Fine." I sighed.

He grinned and threw his arms around me.

"Thank you, Neeks! You're the best!" He told me. "I can always count on you!"

"Any time." I said.

Yet he's still with that loser Blake.

{The Next Afternoon}

I sipped my coffee and read the comments on Will's stream. A lot of the comments are complaining about Blake. A donation came in from Solangelo_Rocks24. 'Solangelo' is this silly name Will's fans came up with for us. I chuckled at the message and Will looked over.

"Thank you Solangelo_Rocks24 for the donation!" Will said. "They said 'Nico's on your channel way more than Blake. You should really dump Blake the Flake and date Nico instead'."

He smiled at the camera.

"Nico and I are roommates and friends." He said. "I'm happy with Blake."

"So you claim." I mumbled into my mug.

"What was that, Neeks?" He asked.

"I didn't say anything." I replied.

The chat swam with things like 'Nico likes you' 'Nico clearly has a crush on you' 'Blake the Flake needs to go fuck himself' 'Just date Nico already, we're all waiting'. Will shook his head and sighed as I sipped my coffee.

Will is an oblivious idiot. I do have a crush on him but he doesn't see it and I even know him better than Blake does.

[Flashback To A Little Over A Year Prior]

I watched from behind the camera as Will introduced his video. Blake sat beside him, looking smug as always.

"Couple challenge! How well do you know your partner?" Will said. "Nico, behind the camera, will be reading off questions while Blake and I answer them!"