Fluff, Fluff, and More Fluff

(Just fluff. Just pure fluff. No story, just pure unadulterated fluff.)

~Nico POV~

Will nuzzled his face against my neck causing me to laugh.

"Will!" I laughed. "Stop it!"

He muttered something but I couldn't hear. He kept nuzzling my neck and I kept laughing. Finally I shoved him off. He pouted as I tried desperately to catch my breath.

"Wi...will..." I managed.

He reached over and wiped tears from my eyes.

"Aw..." He cooed.

"Shut...up." I said.

He kissed my cheek.

"Never." He replied. "You're stuck with my loud voice, Death boy."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"I could do so much worse." I replied, finally catching my breath. "Trust me."

He placed his one hand on my cheek and the other on my hip.

"You know...you're really, really handsome." Will said in a dumb tone.

"You need glasses." I joked. "I'm not attractive in any way."

"Stop that." He stated.

"Stop what?" I asked.

"Self deprecation." He replied. "I know you believe it which sucks."

"That's the point of self deprecation." I rolled my eyes.

"I know but I don't like my boyfriend thinking bad about himself." Will snapped. "I'm trying to build up your confidence. You breaking it down just as fast isn't helping."

"No one asked you to build up my confidence..." I muttered.

I yelped as Will tackled me and kissed me. It was impossible to push him off. I couldn't breathe. Finally Will pulled away, grinning so bright it was almost blinding.

"Shut up!" He snapped.

I didn't reply, mostly because I was trying to breathe. Unfortunately, Will took his chance to kiss me again, a bit less aggressive this time. I pushed him off but he still had me pinned.

"Let me breathe!" I snapped.

He laughed. His laugh was so warm and sweet, almost musical. It is music to me. I smiled and placed my hand on his cheek, making him gasp and stop laughing.

"Your hand is so cold!" He told me.

"So you've said." I replied, rolling my eyes and letting go of his face.

He laid down next to me and cupped both of my hands in both of his warm hands. I blushed and stared at our hands. Will smile lazily at me and I rolled onto my side so I could face him. I managed to separate my hands from his then intertwined our fingers.

"Awww!" Will cooed.

My face got warmer. Instinctively, I dropped his hands and sat up.

"No!" He whined. "Come back!"

He reached for me, making grabby hands. I just looked away and huffed. After a moment, I was pulled backwards. An arm around my waist with a hand on my hip and another under my arms with a hand on my chest. Will pressed his forehead against the back of my neck.

"Touching..." I muttered.

"Shut up and accept the affection, you touch-starved Italian son of Hades!" He replied, not taking my protests today.

I huffed and placed my hands on his.

~Will POV~

I nuzzled against Nico's hoodie.

"You smell like hyacinths." I noted.

"Why are you smelling me?" Nico asked.

"It's not intentional. Maybe if it weren't so strong I wouldn't have noticed." I replied. "Why do you smell like hyacinths?"

"One of the Aphrodite girls dumped a thing of perfume on me." He admitted. "She said my body spray was offensive then uncapped her perfume and drenched me."

I chuckled and gave him a squeeze.

"I kind of like it. Maybe you should ask her where she gets that perfume and go get it for yourself." I suggested.

"Seriously?" He asked, obviously unamused.

"What? I think it'd be so cute!" I said.

"Maybe." He mumbled.

He squeezed my hands and I smiled. I placed a gentle kiss on his head then pressed my forehead on the back of his neck again.

"You're such a cuddle bug today, Sunshine." Nico told me. "Did I do something really right or terribly wrong?"

"You didn't do anything, Neeks." I replied. "I just want to cuddle you, that's all. I'm in a cuddly mood today I guess."

"I can deal with that." He said as I squeezed him.

All mine.