Chapter 25 - Y/N's pov

Gus conjured a spell circle, casting an illusion that made us look like scouts. I glanced to Hunter. This brought back.....memories, good and bad. We dashed out toward the mansion, and King broke off from the group, Luz thought he'd be safer that way. We walked into the masion, nobody seemed to object. We stood behind where Odalia Blight was introducing Kiki to a new abomination bot. We seperated from a group of scouts after a few moments towards Alador Blight's workshop.

Luz looked in "It looks....empty.....and really sad"

I heard someone clear their throat behind us, we turned to see Odalia.

"These rooms are off-limits" Odalia said in a voice that almost challenged us to respond

"Follow my lead" I said in a low voice, so only our group could hear

"Mrs.Blight!" I said as I saluted her, followed by the others "Kikimora told us of your products. Such inventions would be invaluable assets to the emperors coven."

"Yeah!" Luz said "And we are all about invaluable assets!"

"Can't get enough of 'em!" Gus added

"I'm an asset 'gal myself" Willow put in

"We apologize for the trouble" Hunter finished "We'll return to our duties."

We started walking away, but an abomintation bot jumped in front of us, we looked up to see Kikimora driving it.

"I thought I recognized that annoying voice!" THAT STUPID LITTLE GREMLIN

We turned and dashed for another exit, but were cut off by a scout and another abomination bot stood in front of us. The scout cracked their knuckles.

"Sorry, man" He said

We took a step back and Gus fell, as he did he accidentally lifted the illusion, and we changed back to normal. Odalia and Kikimora walked up behind this. Oh titan. This was the end. We'd be taken back to the emperor........he'd kill us........

~~~~~~~~~time skippity skip~~~~~~~~~

Our hands were tied with abomination goo, and we were surrounded by a forcefield. There was no way out. Kikimora walked out in her abomination bot.

"Odalia, is my airship ready?" she said, if any voice was annoying, it was hers.

"Just about" Odalia said "And I found adorable little scoundrels trying to steal it! But they'll be dealt with"

I saw abomination bots carrying the other two Blight children away from an airship.

"Edric! Emira!" Amity called out to them

"Don't worry. They'll just be grounded. With maximum security." Odalia smiled lightly and stood on the opposite side of the forcefield as Amity.

"Don't you get it?" Amity turned to her mother "you're helping a witch hunter destroy everything!"

"Really mittens, I'm tired of all of this drama" Odalia said, running a hand through her hair. "Sneaking around in little disguises, convincing the twins to act out, are you trying to make me look bad?"

Luz stepped up beside Amity.

"She's trying to help people" Luz said

"Hush, brat" Odalia said, looking disgusted at Luz

"Don't you talk to my girlfriend like that!" Amity said, looking pissed off with her mother

"Girlfriend? Oh, no, no, that won't do" Odalia said "We'll find you a new girlfriend" she continued, summoning a wanted poster with Luz on it "Someone thats not on wanted posters everywhere." she tore the poster ((A/N : I mean at least she was accepting that Amity wasn't straight, some of us don't have that luxury 😭))