Chapter 3

In the heart of Delhi, the Shukla and Gill households set the stage for a new chapter as Sana and Sid prepared to dive into the excitement of a month-long break. Sid, on the brink of embarking on his MS in General Surgery, looked forward to a carefree month. Meanwhile, Sana geared up for the rollercoaster ride that awaited her in the third year of medical school.

---

In the Shukla household, Kushal, the playful elder brother, continued his teasing with Sid.

Kushal, with a smirk: Bhai, ek mahina jhelna tujhe padega! Serious mode on mat hojana tu!

Sid, rolling his eyes: Bhai, yeh medical studies ka torture hai. Aur tu mazaak bana raha hai!

Kushal, with a mischievous glint: Arre bhai, maa ko complain kar de. Woh teri har baat sunengi.

---

On the other side of the city, in the Gill household, drama unfolded as Santokh, Sana's father, expressed his concerns about her future. Parminder, Sana's mother, tried to mediate the situation.

Santokh, with a stern expression: Parminder, humein soch leni chahiye. Sana ko bhi shaadi ki umar ho gayi hai.

Parminder, trying to keep the atmosphere light: Ji, par abhi toh Sana padhai mein focus kar rahi hai. Shaadi ki baat baad mein dekhi jayegi.

Santokh, persistently: Parminder, humein iss baare mein serious hona chahiye.

---

Meanwhile, in Sana's room, the sibling banter between Sana and her younger brother Shehbaaz took a dramatic turn.

Shehbaaz, mischievously: Sis, college mein vacation plan bana rahi ho? Mujhe bhi le jao!

Sana, with a raised eyebrow: Vacation? Tumhe toh exams dene hain!

Shehbaaz, dramatically: Exams, sis! Kya zaroorat hai padhne ki? Main toh rockstar banunga!

---

Back in the Shukla household, Sid decided to share his brotherly grievances with his mother, who affectionately called him "montu"

Sid, with a theatrical sigh: Maa, yeh Kushal bhi na! Ek mahina jhelna padega, keh raha hai serious ho ja!

Maa, with a playful smile: Arre, montu! Tera bhai hamesha tujhe pareshan karta hai. Aur tu, itna serious hone ka plan tha?

Sid, with a grin: Haan maa, lekin woh bhi na, har baar kyun mujhe hi pareshan karta hai?

Maa, teasingly: Kyunki tu meri jaan hai. Chal, tujhe bhi ek mahina jhel lena chahiye, phir dekhte hain kaise MS mein entry lete hain!

Sid, playfully: Theek hai maa, aap hi toh meri inspiration ho!

Sid then thinks of his postgraduate plans and goes off to his room to check on the admission requirements for his PG.

The college campus, a melting pot of emotions and relationships, braced itself for the next episode in this captivating tale. A secret and magical tale of our SidNaaz

Sorry for the mistakes... suggestions are welcome.