Chapter 22

**Chapter 22: "Jealous Tango"**

The bustling atmosphere of the surgery ward served as the backdrop for Sidharth's informative lecture. He stood confidently, explaining the intricacies of a cancer diagnosis to the attentive group of medical students, including his wife Shehnaaz.

As Sidharth continued his lecture, Shehnaaz couldn't help but marvel at his knowledge and the way he effortlessly commanded the room. However, her admiration turned into a subtle pang of jealousy when she noticed Arti, an enthusiastic intern, hovering around Sidharth.

Arti seemed to be keen on soaking in every word Sidharth uttered. She laughed at his jokes a bit too enthusiastically, and Shehnaaz couldn't shake off the feeling that Arti's interest in Sidharth extended beyond professional curiosity.

After the lecture, as the students dispersed, Arti made her way toward Sidharth with an unmistakable twinkle in her eye. Shehnaaz, observing from a distance, clenched her fists, feeling a sudden surge of possessiveness.

As Arti engaged Sidharth in a conversation filled with laughter, Shehnaaz couldn't bear it any longer. She quickly typed a message to Sidharth, her fingers tapping with a mix of irritation and playful jealousy.

**Shehnaaz:** Kya has has ke Arti ke saath baatein kar raha tha?

Sidharth, engrossed in the conversation with Arti, glanced at his phone and smirked. He excused himself and replied.

**Sidharth:** Arre baby, kuch nahi. Bas thoda sa chit-chat. Tu bhi na, jalne lagi!

**Shehnaaz:** Muh tod dungi, muh mat lag mere!

Sidharth chuckled, thoroughly enjoying Shehnaaz's jealous banter.

**Sidharth:** Arre baba, kuch bhi mat todna. I'm all yours!

**Shehnaaz:** Woh Arti itni chipku kyun hai?

**Sidharth:** Chipku? Arre, she's just being friendly.

**Shehnaaz:** Haan baby, tu bhi toh friendly hai na bas mere saath. Uske saath kyun?

**Sidharth:** Arey, tu hi meri dost hai. Ab kyun ruk gayi?

**Shehnaaz:** Haan baby. Woh saari chipkaliyan tere pass kyun aati hai?

**Sidharth:** Kyunki main handsome hoon, baby. Unko bhi toh dekhna hai!

**Shehnaaz:** Muh mat lag mere!

**Sidharth:** Haan baby, kuch bhi mat todna. Bas, thoda sa chidhana pasand hai mujhe.

**Shehnaaz:** Haan baby. Aise hi mujhe just friend bana ke rakha hai na tune?

Sidharth grinned, knowing he had successfully melted Shehnaaz's annoyance into a playful banter. He walked back to her, putting his arm around her shoulders.

**Sidharth:** Ab bata, meri jealousy queen, kyun itna gussa aaya?

**Shehnaaz:** Kyunki tu mera hai sur mera hi hai ...
Sabko phadke rakhdungi yahan pe! Tu mera best friend hai samajh Mei aya na..

As they walked away from the surgery ward, their banter continued, a sweet melody of love, laughter, and a touch of playful possessiveness-Sidharth and Shehnaaz, dancing the tango of their new found closeness.