chapter 5

**Chapter 5: Crush Ka Confusion (The Confusion of a Crush)**

Sana, apne dosto ke saath terrace par baithi, ek khaas moment ka intezaar kar rahi thi.

Sana, excitedly: Girls, yeh saal bada interesting hone wala hai. Mujhe lagta hai, kuch toh unexpected hone wala hai.

Amita, curious: Unexpected? Kya hint hai, Sana?

Sana, teasing smile ke saath: Abhi kuch nahi bata sakti, bas yeh ke kuch log yahaan pe apne college ke toppers hote hain.

Seeta, surprised: Kya? Toppers? Kaun hai woh log?

Sid, Kushal, Shubham, aur Rahul ne bhi ek dusre ke saath apne naye phase of life ka maza le rahi thi.

Shubham, ek hawa mein: Bhai, yeh medical school life toh kuch aur hi hai. Ab dekhte hain, humare academic adventures kahan tak le jaate hain.

Rahul, grinning: Aur topper sir, aapki life kaisi hai ??

Sid, mischievous grin: Haan, woh toh suspense mein hai. Shayad humein kuch naya experience mil jaaye.

---

**Morning Vibes and Hostel Studies:**

The next morning, Sana began her day with the rhythmic routine of medical school life. The sun had just started its ascent as she geared up for her morning activities. The hostel came alive with the soft chatter of students getting ready for the day. Sana, in her white coat and stethoscope draped around her neck, headed to the college canteen for a quick breakfast.

As the aroma of chai filled the air, Sana, with her medical textbooks in hand, found a quiet corner in the canteen to revise her notes before the day's classes began. The hostel corridors echoed with the sound of students discussing medical cases and sharing study tips.

In another part of the hostel, Sidharth, too, was engrossed in his morning routine. Having passed his MBBS from the same college, he was no stranger to the hustle and bustle of hostel life. A dedicated student, Sidharth reviewed surgical procedures and patient records in preparation for his upcoming surgeries.

---

**Coincidence Strikes in the Cafeteria:**

Later that morning, during a break between Sana's classes and Sidharth's rounds, their paths crossed in the college cafeteria. Sana, engrossed in her medical journal, looked up and found Sidharth standing in line for a cup of coffee.

Sana, Sidharth ko dekhte hue: Oh teri! Tum yahaan?

Sid, surprised: Haan, main yahaan PG General Surgery mein hoon. Aur tum?

Sana, respectfully: Main toh yahaan apne MBBS ke 3rd year mein hoon. Tum yeh college topper ho na?

Sid, smiling: Haan, yeh toh sahi hai. Tum bhi toh apne batch ki topper ho.

Sana, nervously: Haan, woh toh hai. Tumhe kaise pata?

Sid, casually: Medical school mein aise hi hota hai. Acche students ko sab notice karte hain.

The cafeteria buzzed with conversations as Sana and Sidharth shared a brief yet significant moment. Sana, with a subtle blush on her cheeks, excused herself to head back to her classes, while Sidharth continued with his morning coffee.

---

**Hostel Studies and Unspoken Connections:**

As the day unfolded, Sana found herself immersed in the various medical departments for her practical postings. The hostel became a sanctuary for study sessions, group discussions, and late-night revisions. The corridors echoed with the cadence of medical terminologies, and the shared dedication of students pursuing their dreams created an unspoken bond.

In the evenings, Sana and her friends gathered at the hostel's study lounge, surrounded by textbooks and notes. The discussions ranged from clinical cases to the latest medical research. Amidst the academic fervor, Sana couldn't help but steal glances at the entrance, secretly hoping to catch sight of Sidharth passing by.

---

**Confusing Emotions:**

Days turned into weeks, and Sana's crush on Sidharth only deepened. She admired his intelligence and dedication to his work. Yet, the respect she held for him made it challenging to express her feelings. Sidharth, on the other hand, continued with his surgical duties, unaware of the silent admiration that lingered in the medical school air.

The unspoken connection between Sana and Sidharth continued to grow, creating a delightful yet confusing mix of emotions. Little did they know that their paths would intertwine even further unexpectedly.

---

Feel free to let me know if this matched your expectations!