chapter 30

**Chapter 30: Envy's Whisper**

Under the soft moonlight, Sidharth and Shehnaaz found solace in each other's company, their steps synchronized to the rhythm of their hearts. As they strolled through the college grounds, immersed in the enchanting ambiance, their conversation flowed effortlessly in the language of their hearts.

**Sidharth:** Shehnaaz, aaj raat ka mahol bilkul magical hai, na?

**Shehnaaz:** Haan Sidharth, bilkul! Yeh raat hamare liye kuch khaas hai.

**Sidharth:** Tumhari muskurahat hi meri duniya sajati hai, Shehnaaz.

**Shehnaaz:** Sidharth, tum bhi na, hamesha itne pyaare shabdon mein uljha dete ho mujhe.

**Sidharth:** Woh toh bas tumhari khubiyan hain jo mujhe itna khaas bana deti hai.

**Shehnaaz:** Tumhare saath har pal ek sapna sa lagta hai, Sidharth.

**Sidharth:** Aur tum mere sapne ko haqiqat mein badal deti ho, Shehnaaz.

**Shehnaaz:** Sidharth, tum mere zindagi ka sabse pyaara tohfa ho.

**Sidharth:** Aur tum meri zindagi ka sabse anmol hissa, Shehnaaz.

**Shehnaaz:** (hanskar) Tum bhi na, Sidharth, itna romantic kaise ho sakte ho?

**Sidharth:** Tumhari wajah se, Shehnaaz. Tum mere dil mein bas gayi ho.

**Shehnaaz:** Aur tum mere dil ki dhadkan ban gaye ho, Sidharth.

As their conversation danced on the gentle breeze, Arti watched from afar, a pang of envy gnawing at her heart. Her feelings for Sidharth, buried deep within, resurfaced with every glance exchanged between the two. She longed to be the one walking hand in hand with him, lost in the serenity of the night.

**Arti:** (*muttering to herself*) Yeh Shehnaaz, bas Sidharth ke saath chipki rehti hai. Mujhe usse dur karna hoga.

Determined to disrupt their blissful moment, Arti approached Shehnaaz with a smug expression, her words laced with disdain.

**Arti:** Tumhein pata hai, Shehnaaz, tum ek MBBS student ho aur Sidharth ek surgery PG student hai. Tum dono ka rishta toh sirf naam ke liye hai.

**Shehnaaz:** (taken aback) Tum yeh kya keh rahi ho, Arti?

**Arti:** Sachai ka samna kar lo, Shehnaaz. Tumhare beech kabhi koi rishta nahi ho sakta.

Shehnaaz's heart sank at Arti's harsh words, her insecurities bubbling to the surface. But before she could respond, Arti's wicked grin widened, a plan forming in her mind.

**Arti:** Aur agar tum samajh nahi rahi ho toh, main tumhein yeh dikhadungi ki Sidharth sirf mere liye bana hai.

As Arti walked away, leaving Shehnaaz reeling with shock, a sense of dread washed over her. She knew Arti's intentions were malicious, and she feared the consequences of her actions.

But amidst the turmoil of her thoughts, one thing remained clear—her love for Sidharth was true, and no amount of scheming could shake her faith in their bond. With determination in her heart, Shehnaaz vowed to confront Arti and protect her love from any threat that dared to challenge it.

As Arti's words echoed in Shehnaaz's mind, she felt a surge of anger and determination coursing through her veins. She couldn't let Arti's twisted intentions ruin the beautiful connection she shared with Sidharth. With a steely resolve, Shehnaaz decided to confront Arti and put an end to her malicious scheming once and for all.

Gathering her courage, Shehnaaz marched towards Arti, her steps purposeful and her gaze unwavering.

**Shehnaaz:** Arti, ruk jao!

Startled by Shehnaaz's sudden approach, Arti turned around, a wicked smirk playing on her lips.

**Arti:** Oh, Shehnaaz, ab tum mujhse ladne ka mood mein ho?

**Shehnaaz:** (firmly) Tumhari gandi soch mujhe nahi chhoo sakti, Arti. Tumhare jaise logon ke intentions mujhe samajh mein aa gaye hain.

**Arti:** (mocking) Oh please, Shehnaaz. Tum Sidharth se jalti ho, aur yeh sab drama sirf uske liye.

**Shehnaaz:** (defiant) Tum jo bhi soch rahi ho, woh bilkul galat hai. Sidharth mere pati hain, aur humara rishta kisi ki nazar mein nahi aane wala.

**Arti:** (taunting) Pati? Surgery PG student se? Tumhein yeh kaise laga ki Sidharth tumse pyaar karta hai?

Shehnaaz's blood boiled at Arti's audacity, but she refused to let her emotions get the best of her.

**Shehnaaz:** (calmly) Arti, tum jitna chahe mujh par ilzaam laga lo, par Sidharth aur meri mohabbat par koi aanch nahi aane wali.

**Arti:** (sneering) Dekh lenge, Shehnaaz. Tumhari khushiyan main tumhare haath se hi cheen loongi.

With a final, contemptuous glare, Arti turned on her heel and walked away, leaving Shehnaaz seething with frustration. But amidst the chaos of her emotions, a sense of determination burned brightly within her heart. Shehnaaz knew that she would not let Arti's jealousy and venomous intentions poison her love for Sidharth.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the college grounds, Sidharth stood in a secluded corner, his heart heavy with a mix of emotions. He couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that had settled over him since Arti's taunts about his relationship with Shehnaaz.

**Sidharth:** (*to himself*) Shehnaaz ko kya lagta hai? Kya main usse sach mein khush rakh paunga? Kya yeh rishta sach mein chal paayega?

As doubts and insecurities clouded his mind, Sidharth's thoughts drifted to Shehnaaz—the light of his life, the anchor of his soul. He couldn't bear the thought of losing her, yet he couldn't shake off the nagging feeling of uncertainty that gnawed at his heart.

Just then, a soft voice broke through his reverie, pulling him back to the present.

**Voice:** Sidharth sir...

Sidharth turned around to see Arti standing a few feet away, her eyes gleaming with a mischievous glint.

**Sidharth:** (guarded) Haan, Arti. Tum yahan?

**Arti:** (smirking) Main yahan bas aapko kuch important batane aayi hoon, sir.

**Sidharth:** (skeptical) Kya baat hai, Arti?

**Arti:** (slyly) Aapko pata hai, sir, aap aur Shehnaaz... aap surgery PG student hain aur woh sirf ek MBBS 3rd year ki student hai. Kya aap sach mein yeh rishta chalana chahte hain?

Sidharth's jaw tightened at Arti's pointed remark, his frustration bubbling to the surface.

**Sidharth:** (firmly) Arti, Shehnaaz meri zindagi ka sabse ahem hissa hai. Uske aur meri beech koi unchi diwar nahi hai. Tumhari yeh bakwas mujhe disturb karne ki koshish mat karo.

**Arti:** (slyly) Theek hai, sir. Aap jitna samajhna chahein, main toh bas yeh samjha rahi thi ki aap aur Shehnaaz ka rishta kitna ajeeb hai.

With a final, taunting smirk, Arti walked away, leaving Sidharth grappling with a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. But amidst the chaos of his thoughts, one thing remained crystal clear—his love for Shehnaaz was unwavering, unshakeable, and unstoppable.

As Sidharth and Shehnaaz navigated the turbulent waters of love and uncertainty, they found solace in the unbreakable bond that tied their hearts together—a bond that would weather any storm, conquer any obstacle, and emerge stronger than ever before.

Sorry for the delay, PG Admissions Mei busy thi